this is somewhat of a continuation of the situation i posted a few days ago,

Attachments

• starsky.jpg
    starsky.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Starsky

Hi BobZemco,

i mean this woman was indirectly involved in a question i posted last month which was not really about her but something else (about why did my friend blocking me on Facebook) - last week as some of the people here through looking at my horary chart turned my attention to her, i found out a couple of days ago she was the reason, she started spreading rumours & that is why i now asked this question, hence the new chart, at least that is my understanding, but i might be wrong, sorry.

26Degree

Hello ... again,

this is somewhat of a continuation of the situation i posted a few days ago, i have a problem with a very high ranking person from my previous job that is spreading rumours and trying to discredit me, so i asked Should I fear for my reputation? This person does have the power to seriously damage my rep and i have no doubt she will go to great lenghts!

I was immediatly blocked and panicked when i saw Saturn albeit in Libra Retro on ASC!!! Here's what Lilly says:
"if Saturn be in the Ascendant, especially Retrograde, the matter of that Question seldom or never comes to good." Authors like Ibn Ezra and Al-Biruni say this cancels out its accidental dignity of being in an angle and also its essential dignity of being in exaltation, and would render it a malefic, thus meaning something bad for the querent right, but Bonatti says of malefics in exaltation:

Quote: ... the malefic is restrained from its malice just like a vicious horse is restrained from its viciousness by a strong bridle and whatever evil is in it is converted to good... - sort of a 'cancellation of debility' if you will...

So how do i read this, how do i decide what it is?

Main significators are Moon (reputation)and Venus (me) conjunct in Aries 7th house - house of public, Venus is in its detriment, both opposing that Saturn, Saturn also squaring my MC, it is just one bad thing after another it does not look too good for me ???

Is there anything positive, any protection amidst all these baddies?

Any insight would be very welcome at this point:sad:
Moon and Venus are applying in conjunction, you probably got the answer to your question anyway I guess. The Moon 's last aspect is with Jupiter which rules the 3rd house and the 6th, and Venus is moving in the same path as the Moon but in a slower pace, eventually you might need to confront the 3rd house/6th house issues/people to sort things out.