How to reconcile the tension in the square between Sun in 1 Sag and Mars in 28 Aqua?

zona967

Banned
Hello, everyone,

I was thinking about how to reconcile the tension of the square and here is what came to mind in relation to my chart as an example.

We can take the Sun as the need to feel complete/shine/achieve full consciousness/realize one's potential. I feel good entertaining others (Sag), I enjoy making impersonations very much (Sag), I enjoy travelling (Sag) and meeting people from different cultures (Sag), I like quotes and sayings and arguing with people over large-scale hypothetical situations (Sag).

Now Mars represents the need to act so in Aqua should do so with persistence (fixed sign), slow to take action (fixed sign) but once it is in full gear it will find it hard to stop (fixed sign). Mars in Aqua can take action to fit in a group (Aqua), stand behind a humanitarian project (Aqua), champion the underdog (Aqua), deal with astrology (Aqua). Mars will take action where long-term future-oriented projects are concerned (Aqua).

Now can this mean that when I feel complete (Sun) I cannot take any action (Mars)? And when I take action (Mars) it's like I am going against my own inner sense of self (Sun)?

Sag wants constant change, Aqua will not give up on whatever it is that interests them. Can this mean when I am dealing with something for a prolonged period of time (Mars in a fixed sign), Sun in Sag is going 'quit on that already, I need a change!' And if I continue with the activity the Sun will feel oppressed?

Can this mean that when the Sun is enjoying residing in the present, being optimistic, philosophizing and making people laugh, Mars is going 'what are you doing? what future humanitarian value does what you're doing have?'

Is this how you proceed to explain the tension?

And if so, what can be done? Take turns to express both needs? But if it's taking turns, when one need is expressing the other WILL feel stifled, there's not much consolation in "yeah, wait for a little while, we'll get to you later." If Mars is stifled, Mars gets ANGRY while waiting, it doesn't just sit still.

I read somewhere what you can do is try to step on the highest vibrations on the planets, avoiding the lower vibrations, and letting planets express in that way only. So what that would mean could be to try to find a humanitarian long-term use (Aqua) in entertaining people and philosophizing (Sag), as well as taking the need to expand one's awareness (Sag) and retain optimism (Sag) while taking action (Mars).

Am I correct?

Any insight is appreciated, thanks.

Here is a link to the whole chart: http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...59&state=0&adjust=-2.00&long=-23.20&lat=42.45.