What should I be when I grow up??

Gem-Sag

Hello
Like to get a bit of feedback on a career choice. I'm looking into physiotherapy or chiropractic (either one is fine with me). Just like to know if anyone here sees red flags...Personally I don't but I'm bias :p
I have the moon in the 6th which may help with the health promotion aspect of a health career and plenty of 12th house for caring for individuals/sympathy etc.
I also see that I have uranus in the 6th and I defenetly like variety in a job. I also have a bunch of aspects to my MC...

Just like to throw it out to see what others think
Cheers
:gemini: :sagittaruis:

a_chart.gif

C Jayne

Gem-Sag said:
Like to get a bit of feedback on a career choice... moon in the 6th which may help with the health promotion aspect of a health career and plenty of 12th house for caring for individuals/sympathy etc.
I also see that I have uranus in the 6th and I defenetly like variety in a job. I also have a bunch of aspects to my MC....

Hi Gem-Sag --

What an interesting chart! In my opinion, you've got Pisces in the all the right places!

Pisces house (12th) for half your planets, Pisces Midheaven. I like the Cancer Ascendant opposing Jupiter and I think the Saturn/ Mars conjunct in Scorpio looks nice for your purposes. That Sun/ Venus conjunct doesn't hurt, either. I believe you are even putting to good use your Lilith conjunct Midheaven, also. And having your Midheaven's rulers in the 6th is advantageous for a health-related field. I want to offer a lot of commentary here (like in radio, where you don't want too much dead air), but really, there's not much to say, except "Looks great to me!"

You'll be really dynamic in your field! I wish you luck, but I doubt you'll need it!

-- CJ

EvilPixyScorp

The 2H Ruler(Money earned) is the Moon in Sagg.
Moon in the 6th of medicine is an excellent indication of financial success in the fields mentioned. so YaY you!

Now, Sagg. is a very sporty, athletic, and travel hungry sign...
So a focus on working specifically with competitive sports people.
It's conj. Uranus- Both Sag and this aspect to me indicate a new, unique approach you will take with the career...changing residences for it, frequent out calls, internet playing a big part? etc.
A flair of genius, all those 12H/Pisces would make you
have an excellent "bedside" manner, intuitive, sympathetic...The opposite of "House M.D."(Do you have this show up there?) :)

8th house ruler, Saturn, is kindly aspected by the great benefic Jupiter in hard working Capricorn.
8th is "Other people's money, investments, loans, etc"
Saturn in 5th, creativity/younger energy house. Mars, a natural significator of energetic youths, is conj. it.
A success with junior athletes...Mars is RX, could indicate the fact they are feeling "turned inside out, weakened" when they seek you?
Mars is the 11H ruler- groups/teams of them?

Hope that helped!!

Gem-Sag

Hey C Jayne and EvilPixyScorp,
I appreciate the feedback....it's nice to see what others think too. I defenetly overlooked my 2nd house ruler in the 6th house in Sag, but it's not a bad thing so I'm ok with it! Just making sure I wasn't blind to something :p

EvilPixyScorp,
We do have House M.D. up here and on the rare occasion I give myself, I enjoy watching it. I also like shows like ER, Grey's Anatomy and those TLC operation shows-I find them so neat. Oh-M*A*S*H is a good time too.

Here is an interesting tid-bit:
At the moment transiting Uranus is conj my MC (I'm almost finished my undergrad degree) and by the time September rolls around, Ill have transiting Pluto conjunction my natal moon. Looks like something is going to happen

Thanks for the insight,
:gemini: :sagittarius: