Check this out! Totally bizarre events for conception and est. day of delivery

piercethevale

This one is a real hum-dinger.
I'm not at liberty to "name names" but trust me, it's all true and unlike anything I've ever heard of or seen before astrologically.

Someone in my family, related to my mothers side, and whom lives in the immediate area nearby was told she is pregnant on October 25th and that she was six days past the second trimester.

She is in her mid-late twenties, not married, dating a guy in the Army that is three and a half years younger than her and had been taking "The Pill".
As her first thoughts, I', told, went immediately to abortion and then adoption...it certainly wasn't some sort of subconscious desire to get pregnant that might have caused her to 'slip up' in some way and as the guy she has been dating is so much younger, not mentally mature enough for a gal to consider as "husband material" and as she had other plans for her future for the next few years...plans that meant a lot to her and which she was diligently working to enable... this was definitely some sort of .... well, I can't really say that it's an accident because she didn't even show the slightest bit that she was with child until just three days ago...
IMHO, this is a child demanding to be born.... Or... the Cosmos' is demanding that He will be born. It is a boy, btw.

Here's the weird stuff.

By the estimation of the doctors as to her being 6 days into her third trimester {am I spelling that correctly?.. I guess I must be as the spell check isn't notifying me of anything.} the conception took place on April 14th or 15th. The child is predicted to be due on Jan. 14, 2015.

I was looking through the vast number of files of charts that I have in my computer the other day and noticed that I had made a chart for her some months ago, that I had forgotten all about, as for the reason that Pluto conjuncts her natal Venus on Jan. 14th, 2015.

Pluto went retrograde on last April 14th. at 13* Cap. 35'. and went direct again on Sept. 22nd at 11* Cap. 00'. Then I realized that Her mother has some Astrological Parts right near her natal Venus and one which is conj. and checking I find that her mothers Part of Fortune is at 14* Cap. 15'. Her daughters natal Venus is at 13* Cap. 38', and thus, well within a one degree orb of conjunction, although not within the same exact degree.

Now there is an obscure Astrological Part called the Part of Influence that is derived from Asc. + Venus - Pluto which is the opposite formula [the "Mirror Part"] called the Part of Libido aka Part of Energy and I've have seen a couple/few natal charts for people I know that rather supports the title of 'Libido' for that formula. There is also some support for this in the thread I have on Bill Clinton as to the affair with Monica Lewinski.

The, so called, Part of Influence is one of the Parts that Phoenix Venus and I did a study of, awhile back, and we even dedicated a thread to the topic.{ i can't remember which one of us is the thread initiator, as we worked on evaluating the correctness of title for quite a number of them for some months bur eased off by mid summer as we both had other interests to attend to that had gotten neglected for too long...or at least I did, Phoenix V. did keep some time devoted to their study and this past week we both took and interest in the Part of Hyleg due to some new observations that we both found we had similar, if not the exact same, "takes" on the astrological situation.} We both got the same general evaluation from what we saw from checking all the charts we were able to by applying the Part derived from those charts to what we know of the individual whose chart it was and we both agreed the title of 'Part of Self Sacrifice' to be the most appropriate and fitting...as Martyr is a bit too much of an extreme title.

The expectant ones' mothers Part of Self Sacrifice is found at 13* Cap. 52'.
On the natal chart progressed to Jan 14th, 2015, for the expectant mother, is found the progressed natal Mars, at 16* Taurus 47' conjunct her natal Part of Fortune at 16* Taurus 06' {My natal Sun is at 16* Taurus 15' and my natal Desc. is at 17* Taurus 10'}.

The event chart cast for the exact moment that transiting Pluto conjuncts the expectant mothers' natal Venus on Jan. 14th, 2015 has a Part of Fortune derived from the event chart at 09* Scorpio 34' and the mother to bes' natal Pluto is at 09* Scorpio 58'.

The expectant mothers prog. natal for April 14th has prog. Lilith at 12* Cancer 38', transiting Jupiter was at 12* Cancer 52' that day.

The progressed Asc. for April 14th was at 29* Libra 04', transiting North Node that day was at 28* Libra 23' direct. The Moon in transit that day went from apprx. 27* Libra 30' to 07* Scorpio 45'.

The prog. M.C. for April 14th was at 03* Leo 48' and transiting Lilith was at 04* Leo 39'

On April 14th, Uranus was during that 24 hour period from 13* Aries 09' 00" to 13* Aries 12' 22" , the Part of Soul derived from the chart I have been submitting for evaluation and approval as being that of Jesus of Nazareth is at 13* Aries 10' 26'
The Sabian Symbol for the 14th degree of Aries is {from Dane Rudhyar's book, "An Astrological Mandala"}
" A SERPENT COILING NEAR A MAN AND A WOMAN.
KEYNOTE: Identification in bipolar relationship with the impersonal rhythm of natural energy."
and Danes "Keywords" for the symbolism are "RITUALIZATION OF RELATIONSHIP."

...and I should also mention that her progressed Mars was also conj. her natal Part of Fortune last April 14th as well and was at 16* Taurus 16'

Here's all the charts I can generate for you all to gander at...and see what you can make of this unusual situation... at least, I mean that I've never seen nor heard of anything like this before....Q?Q

Her natal chart

Her prog. natal for April 14, 2014

Her prog. natal for next Jan 14th, 2015

...and the event chart for the exact moment that Pluto conjuncts Her natal Venus Jan. 14th, 2015

I'm sorry, but I don't have an confirmed d.o.b. for the father at this time but I was told by her mother that she thinks it is Sept. 15 1990. No location or time given and Sept. 15th is "iffy"...but I'll post it if and when I get confirmed info...thanks, ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

The latest news on this situation is that the expectant mother is having trouble with very high blood pressure and the doctors are suggesting inducing labor.
I'm not felling too good about that. I feel the child should be allowed to be born at the time that God chooses the child to be born...but what do I know about pregnancy, birthing and medical matters?

I've new neighbors a couple of doors down that moved in this past year, a husband and wife that are my age, give or take a year or two, and the woman is a very, very, experienced mid-wife. She is constantly on the go, in and out, at all hours of the day and night, so that by itself is a testimonial to her abilities, I think, as she is obviously in high demand. I am just waiting for it to turn a decent hour so as to go over to their apt. and inquire if she has any recommendations or thoughts about the situation.

All prayers for mother and baby will be greatly appreciated, btw.

ScorpioCrow

Huh, that's interesting.

My mother told me that when she was pregnant with me, her expected due date was March 9th - my younger brother's birthday! Weird?

piercethevale

The child has been born.
I began writing a post last night but grew too tired to finish it.
I'll try to have something posted as for my observations and my take on the situation as soon as I can but I am swamped with personal concerns at this time. {the oven quit in my apt. 11 days ago and the landlord still hasn't done anything about it. the refrigerator is about to go kaput and my bathtub drain has been stooped up for days...I made the mistake of letting a neighbor that desperately needed money for Xmas replace the heater core in my truck which now has no defroster to the windshield and all sorts of electrical problems stemming from his work. No tail lights, no dash board lights and if I turn the fan on to the heater everything goes out.

No rest for the kind hearted of good intentions...
Now it is going to cost me more to fix what he did from the shop I was to have let done the work than if I had just let them do it at first,,,not to mention what I paid my neighbor...although he did repair the damage done by thieves that siphoned and entire tank of gas from my truck and destroyed the fuel inlet line to the tank in doing so. He also lubricated my accelerator linkage, shimmed the passenger door so that it now closes with but the slightest effort and changed the oil...so it wasn't a total loss.

piercethevale

As a courtesy, here's the childs' chart.
I didn't get the announcement until early Saturday.
He has ten fingers and ten toes and, according to his mother, very long legs... if you know what I mean?
He weighed 7 lbs 7 ozs and was born on the 7th of January {777 is the mystical number of HaShem, God of Israel... and I don't mean to insinuate anything other than a numerological coincidence, but some folks find deeper meaning in such things}
With that Mercury-Venus conj. in the 5th house...Artist!

As we have had a little bit of suspicion that it may be my late father returning...whom was a wonderful artist that never had the chance to really make a go of it...and he was also a musician, but with the same restrictions... It might very well be as he did help raise the boys mother quite a bit..along with my mother. This child is their only great grandchild...but they have both passed on some years ago,
I am a "great uncle"... for the first time in my life....maybe the last as my folks only have the one grandchild...i.e the mother. ...unless it is true that a boy child born back in November 1998 is in fact my child...but the mother insisted it wasn't and I've been told through more than one knowing source that "It isn't my karma" to be concerned about it.
The woman I had an affair with told me she was divorced, which wasn't true...and the husband is of a very similar genetic makeup... He is Irish and Mexican. I am English and Scot and Italian with some native American indigenous ancestry as well.
The husband is convinced the child is his...knows nothing of me or the affair and their marriage was saved by the fact that they have a son together.:innocent:

I believe I was "Used"... :surprised:

Oh well, it was the best sex I ever had... I ain't complaining.:wink:

piercethevale

The Part of Destiny?

Get this [for those of you that know me and my history with such entities, you'll get a kick out of it]

It is at 27* Scorpio 06' 50", that is the 28th degree of Scorpio and the Sabian Symbol for that degree {from Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala"}

"SCORPIO 28°: THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN.

KEYNOTE:
The capacity in man to recognize and to pay homage to an integrating Principle at the core of all existence.

This rather peculiar picture tells us perhaps a good deal about the limitations of the mind of the clairvoyant who saw it, though it can be related to the symbolism of the various creatures of a spirit world mentioned in some alchemical and Rosicrucian books. What seems to be implied is that beyond both outer nature and the realm of the proud ego, a spiritual world exists to which the intuitive consciousness of man can pay allegiance. In that world, all manifested entities are seen as multiple aspects of a central Power and Consciousness. It is such a central principle of unity that human societies have sought to revere symbolically in human, all-too-human kings. In an individual sense, this principle is the Self.

This is the third stage in the forty-eighth five-fold pattern of symbols. It adds a new dimension to the two preceding ones. At this stage the presence of a spiritual unifying factor begins to be sensed by the individual perhaps weary of the outer shows of his culture. An
INNER ALLEGIANCE begins to polarize the consciousness."

Last edited:

piercethevale

The Ascendent in the 5th degree of Virgo was originally given by the Clairvoyant, Elsie Wheeler, as:

"A MAN DREAMING OF FAERIES"

Dane Rudhyar, refined the symbolic imagery as: [ibid.]

"VIRGO 5°: A MAN BECOMING AWARE OF NATURE SPIRITS AND NORMALLY UNSEEN SPIRITUAL AGENCIES.

KEYNOTE:
The opening of new levels of consciousness.

In the first of this sequence of five symbols we saw the individual seeking to bring out of everyday contacts a consciousness of significant form and meaning. Now, as the sequence ends, a further stage of realization is shown in its initial and relatively primitive character. The consciousness is gradually reaching beyond physical characteristics and becoming aware of energy processes, i.e. of the dynamism of forces which externalize themselves as life forms.

This is the last stage of the thirty-first five-fold sequence of phases of the cyclic process of consciousness. The mind in its objectivizing and analytical character always tends to give "name and form" (nama and rupa in Sanskrit) to that which it contacts as energy process. It 'images forth' energy or feeling, relating it to more or less familiar sense experience. We call this
IMAGINATION."

piercethevale

The Part of Hyleg using the "traditionalists formula. r.e. Asc. + Natal Moon - New Moon or Full Moon, which ever was the most recent, prior to birth}is at 29* Virgo 21' 09" and that is the 30th degree of Virgo and just happens to be the Sign and degree of the Moon in the chart I have submitted for consideration as to being that of Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth {see my thread in the degree symbolism sub forum for more on that, if interested...or read my book, "A Template for the Time" Hidden Mysteries, TGS Publishing, Frankston, Texas}

It is also the the first degree of the Zodiac when the 360 degrees are used in consideration of spiritual evolution, and the procession is opposite of that of the "Traditionalists" technique of interpretation...from Aries 1* in a counter clockwise direction, which is for readings concerning mundane matters.
They haven't caught on yet as to that. It's understandable as until, relatively, very recently the "Traditionalists only concerned themselves, almost exclusively, with mundane and horary astrology.

As Rudhyar wrote in a number of books and articles "All true spiritual paths begin in Virgo", this is what he meant, only He never amassed enough evidence to come right out and state exactly what he was getting at...and could only give enigmatic clues for future generations to work with.

The Keywords of Dane Rudhyar in summation of the meaning of the Sabian Symbol for the 30th degree of Vigo are "CONQUEST OF ILLUSION" {Those of you that are of the Sanatan Dharm and you Buddhists can "see it" right off...as to what Dane was implying.
The conquest of the illusion of Maya is the ultimate goal.

[ibid.]

"VIRGO 30°: TOTALLY INTENT UPON COMPLETING AN IMMEDIATE TASK, A MAN IS DEAF TO ANY ALLUREMENT.

KEYNOTE:
The total concentration required for reaching any spiritual goal.

This is the final symbol of the first half of the cycle. In the year cycle the fall equinox is now at hand; autumn begins. Through spring and summer many ways and byways have been experienced. The last message of this hemicycle of 'Individualization' is that on all decisive occasions what must be done has to be done so intently that no outer voices can penetrate the mind, still less the soul. The neophyte stands at the gates of the sacred Pyramid. There is only one step he can take — ahead, or he is lost.

This is the culminating step, the decision that results from a myriad of small choices. Still a shadow of hesitation can remain. Attention may be distracted from the Now by a voice from the past, glamorizing some old memory. The outer doors of perception and thought must be closed, so the soul can complete its
CONQUEST OF ILLUSION."

The Part of Hyleg using the prenatal New Moon in the formula [as I and a few others are now convinced is the correct technique to utilize although the post natal New Moon and the Full Moon that falls in between are of some contributing significance and likely of much great significance, too, as for what were seeing to date.] is at 13* Libra 45' 29" and by the Sabian Symbol it is about: [ibid.]

"LIBRA 14°: IN THE HEAT OF THE NOON HOUR A MAN TAKES A SIESTA.

KEYNOTE:
The need for recuperation within the social pattern of everyday activity.

At the emotional-cultural level man today is not able to sustain constant activity. There must be rest periods, siestas or coffee breaks, during which the individual withdraws within his own sphere of selfhood, not only for physical relaxation but for allowing the strange, but evidently necessary play of dream fantasies. Social structuring cannot be maintained healthfully without breaks, in whatever climate man may live. Besides, the body needs quiet and relaxation from nervous tension after what is often the main meal of the day.

This fourth stage symbol can be seen as emphasizing the need for techniques of
RELAXATION, and the need to allow the functions of body and psyche to "digest," free from external pressures, the complex experiences of social living and particularly of business."

Seems like an odd, and non relevant, symbology until one considers that the Desc. of the event chart {the "WHERE-TO", cast for Philadelphia... the birth place of the United States} for the exact moment that, Pluto in its' third and final conjunction to the USA's natal M.C. on last November 16th} produces the same Sign and degree for the Desc. of that event chart.

A forty hour work week is not what our Creator intended for us to do.
And both spouses working, nowadays, plus taking overtime assignments is a conspiracy to keep most people from realizing they are spiritual beings. The message we interpreted from that final conj. to the USA's natal chart {the "Zero Hour" chart, 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn} is that the transformational makeover that the influence of Pluto is trying to accomplish is return society to a far more natural pace of living... but doing away with forty hour work weeks is going to terribly upset the wealthy 2%

piercethevale

The Moon~Jupiter conjunction in the 22nd degree of Leo is a beautiful thing...imho...
just check out the Sabian Symbol for that: [ibid.]

"LEO 22°: A CARRIER PIGEON FULFILLING ITS MISSION.

KEYNOTE:
Spirituality, in terms of training for service to mankind.

In contrast with the intoxicated chicken, we now have the successfully trained carrier pigeon delivering the message it was its function to carry. Here the domesticated bird is seen endowed with a special significance and purpose. This refers to spiritual energies which are being used constructively and which bring to the consciousness messages from other realms. Individual realizations acquire their true meaning only as they fulfill a collective function.

This second stage symbol clearly presents a contrasting alternative to what the preceding picture revealed. The 'release' of higher energies becomes effective and valuable to the extent to which it serves a higher, but concrete and definite, purpose. This is the ideal of the
WORLD SERVER."

That' all I have the time for to write presently...
Thanks for your interest and well wishes. ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

I FORGOT TO ADD THAT THE CHILD WAS BORN NATURALLY... NO INDUCEMENT, NO CESAREAN...
...not to slight anyone that may have been born as such... it's just that with all the bizarre astrological activity and indications that were leading up to the birth I was hoping that it would proceed naturally so as to be assured the best outcome as for trying to figure out what was going on here.... by "best" I mean untampered with by any third party...

junoisuppose

It's good news that the child was born healthy and all is going well. :biggrin:
Also thank you for that first post with information about parts. I went back to my own chart and looked at some additional parts I hadn't considered before, actually I looked at the part of secret enemies, which you didn't mention, but which I wouldn't have looked at without your post.
Lots of info to speculate about the baby. You're like my mum in that respect, she likes to analyse the charts of babies as soon as they are born. Personally I prefer to just enjoy the baby and only look at their charts later on when some specific issue comes up or event occurs, but perhaps you prefer to be forewarned.
Anyway, congratulations on becoming a great uncle.

Phoenix Venus

I really like the fact thay the kids mc is conjunct Yeshuas part of victory... Pretty awesome connection.

I calculated the part of service to be at 21 pisces. Heres the symbol:

" UNDER THE WATCHFUL AND KIND EYE OF A CHINESE SERVANT, A GIRL FONDLES A LITTLE WHITE LAMB.

KEYNOTE: Growth in consciousness in its earliest tactile awareness of the wonders of unsophisticated living.

This symbol recalls the one for Phase 174 (Virgo 24°) — "Mary and her little lamb" —but it occupies a different position in the five-fold sequence and a new factor is added: the "Chinese servant." According to the occult tradition, the original Chinese race was an extension of the humanity (or "Root Race") preceding ours — thus the stress upon the biological factors of family and ancestors, and also on the dualism of the Yang and Yin interplay. The "Chinese servant" represents the past as a servant of the new evolution. (The "white lamb" suggests the sign of all beginnings, Aries.) This new evolution is just about to begin during the late Pisces phase of the year cycle. It is as yet an ideal, a white loveliness. The girl discovers the new feeling of the touch of wool and of animal warmth. The preceding five-fold sequence began with a symbol suggesting the inspiring revelation of new truths or facts which the creative person is seeking to formulate. Now we witness another kind of discovery — a sensuously emotional discovery, perhaps a presentiment of the mother-feeling.

This is the first symbol of the seventy-first sequence. It brings together past and future, an overlapping of levels. The Chinese kindly watching the white girl; the girl fondling the white lamb. There is charm and ingenuousness in the scene —a vision of WHITE HOPE, a hope for a future that can only be felt, almost naively."

...how interesting that the part is of spiritual service and the symbol refers to a servant....

piercethevale

I really like the fact thay the kids mc is conjunct Yeshuas part of victory... Pretty awesome connection.

I calculated the part of service to be at 21 pisces. Heres the symbol:

" UNDER THE WATCHFUL AND KIND EYE OF A CHINESE SERVANT, A GIRL FONDLES A LITTLE WHITE LAMB.

KEYNOTE: Growth in consciousness in its earliest tactile awareness of the wonders of unsophisticated living.

This symbol recalls the one for Phase 174 (Virgo 24°) — "Mary and her little lamb" —but it occupies a different position in the five-fold sequence and a new factor is added: the "Chinese servant." According to the occult tradition, the original Chinese race was an extension of the humanity (or "Root Race") preceding ours — thus the stress upon the biological factors of family and ancestors, and also on the dualism of the Yang and Yin interplay. The "Chinese servant" represents the past as a servant of the new evolution. (The "white lamb" suggests the sign of all beginnings, Aries.) This new evolution is just about to begin during the late Pisces phase of the year cycle. It is as yet an ideal, a white loveliness. The girl discovers the new feeling of the touch of wool and of animal warmth. The preceding five-fold sequence began with a symbol suggesting the inspiring revelation of new truths or facts which the creative person is seeking to formulate. Now we witness another kind of discovery — a sensuously emotional discovery, perhaps a presentiment of the mother-feeling.

This is the first symbol of the seventy-first sequence. It brings together past and future, an overlapping of levels. The Chinese kindly watching the white girl; the girl fondling the white lamb. There is charm and ingenuousness in the scene —a vision of WHITE HOPE, a hope for a future that can only be felt, almost naively."

...how interesting that the part is of spiritual service and the symbol refers to a servant....

I've dealt with this degree and that of the 24th of Virgo, which Rudhyar mentioned, a number of times in the past.
I found that there is significance among those that were Christians to the symbolism of the "white lamb" along the idea that it represents their savior. As the clairvoyant, Elsie Wheeler, was a Christian woman she saw a divine precept in the manner a Christian would. I would imagine that the symbolism would have been appropriate to whatever other religion there is had she been of that faith.

The symbolism of the 24th of Virgo, I have found in the charts of people that are very spiritually oriented or of innocence in some manner ...as like the symbolism is saying that the Lamb of God has a faith in them from birth.

The symbolism for the 21st of Pisces I have found it to suggest that the individual will need to keep their faith in the Lamb of God to meet the conditions or requirements of whatever is of astrological relevance.

piercethevale

Here's natal composite I made for the mother and child.

Notice the nadir of the composite is conjunct the mothers' natal Saturn in the 20th of Sag. and the North Node of the composite is in the 14th of Capricorn conjunct the mothers' Venus and the boys' natal Pluto...and this has been so much to do with Pluto from the get-go, imho.
Notice Neptune in the 7th of Aquarius, conjunct the USA natal charts South Node {my North Node, also the comp. Mercury is conj my nadir and natal Moon}and the Sun and Lilith in the composite opposite one another in the following degree.
The Part of Fortune of the composite chart is conjunct the mothers Mars. The Mothers Part of Fortune conj my natal Sun and about 01' of a degree beyond a one degree orb of conj. to my natal Desc.

Seeing the composite Pallas conj. the boys' natal Saturn made me cringe just a bit as the boys father is a bit of an overt heterosexual ... as Pallas is said to indicate where one finds it difficult to admit to their feminine side or nature.

The 12th House cusp of the composite in the 25th of Leo, conj my M.C. and Part of Fortune seems to be the "capper" to all the Part of Fortune interplay going on between the three of us.

I almost have to believe that I will be of some considerable influence on the child eventually.

My sister reports that the boy has very deep and intensely blue eyes. The mother has blue-gray eyes, the father brown. My father had 8 siblings and only of them had blue eyes and that was his sister Lucy. When I met my Aunt Lucy for the first time in my life she was almost 60 years old and I must say she had the most deep and intensely blue eyes I've ever seen.

piercethevale

I debated on whether or not to share the following information as for concern for the childs' privacy but given as that for a fact there was an immediate breech of such by the very act of having such analysis done by a commercial lab... well, who ever would have such interest in the matter would already know by now anyways. As for as long as the NSA is eavesdropping on everyone any communication other than viz-a-viz is immediately compromised anyway.

For reasons I need not have to mention as people will speculate and come to some conclusion of their own no matter what I write the child was given a DNA test. Now. I got this information through my sister and she is not, what I would call, mathematically oriented and not one to be a stickler for precise detail of facts in such a matter.
As she told it to me... and I have no knowledge of these things, I am only repeating what I heard... The lab technician was somewhat astounded.
According to my sibling, the lab tech said that what one will normally find [or maybe it's what one will always find...I can't quite recall that part] is somewhere in the number of around 550,000 matches in the DNA to the mother and 250,000 matches to the father. That's a 2.2 to 1 ratio, or about 31.25% of the DNA from the father.

The child has only about 1900 matches to the fathers DNA. That is 0.23% the fathers DNA or to put it another way, the child is over 99.75% his mothers DNA.

Is there any among the membership here that knows of any precedent example similar to such an anomaly?