birth time of Chief Justice John Roberts

Colleen

Does anyone have the Surpreme Court Justice John G. Roberts time of birth? He was born on January 27, 1955 in Buffalo, New York.

I would like to see what his on his mind because he just scheduled a case filed by an Attorney Taitz titled the Noonan, Judge, Macleran Taitz vs. Bowen case to be heard before the full Supreme Court on February 15, 2013.

Will this be a dog and pony show or will the Supreme Court decide to look into this case is what I want to know? Could he be having second thoughts about how he ruled on the last court case that changed our whole way of life? Why has he waited so long to accept this case? Why is the case set up for the time after our President is sworn it? Is it because they can rule that it is a moot point now because he already is sworn in? Or is it because he waited until he knew that he could have the support of the other Supreme Court to go ahead with this case?

I find it interesting because on December 27, 2013 we had Saturn Sextile Pluto and there was some action on this lawsuit. With Saturn moving RX and making another Sextile to Pluto on March 8, 2013 and making its final Sextile aspect on September 21, 2013 something must be happening now since Pluto is in Saturn's sign of Capricorn.

Thank you for you kind attention to my question.
Cheers!
Colleen