I need vedic chart reading please help

leo468

I really can't find comfort and calm my soul. I have problems with health ( panic attacks ) and I'm like imprisoned in home. I need vedic chart reading to see my soon future and about my love life. I don't know how to put vedic chart but here is my info

11 august 1999
1 pm
vraca, bulgaria

I will be very very very thankful I need help as soon as possible

Sagittarius Jupiter

In your vedic Chart,, you're a Jupiter in the 7th house, which means you attract a lot of partners that are generous. But they cannot give you much love, because you are inexperienced. Jupiter square Neptune also means you have a lot of high illusions, like drawing materials or high art thinking, maybBe. :)
You want to know if it's a good thing you're home alone a lot? :/ ... No, it's only good for watching movies. (Says the chart.)
Career-wise you could be a great technical drawing creative person such as Architect! :) May God be with you! :)
You have a complex chart (Not easy to read..)).:) ... But this just means you're nice. :) ...
How's Life in Bulgaria? (It's fun?) ... Cancer people in 10th house like: Mallorca, Italy, and so on... (Good countries.) :)