Jupiter in Scorpio October 10th

nyclibra

Hi,

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but, I just found out that Jupiter will be conjunct my progressed Uranus which is at 0 degrees in the 7th house of Scorpio, when it enters there on October 10th.

Any idea what that could possibly bring or indicate? I heard that planets at 0 degrees (or critical degrees which some call them) are a big deal, but not sure if it's going to affect me in a good or bad way. Any input is appreciated.

Thank you,
nyclibra

Lin

Transiting planets are not (traditionally) aspected to Progressed planets. Progressed planets are aspected to natal planets.

However, see what transit Jupiter will be doing in Scorpio in your chart...house and the transits it makes natally.

JUpiter reaches 23 degrees of Scorpio before it retrogrades next March. So....lots of possibilities.
LIN

Animatrix

Transiting planets are not (traditionally) aspected to Progressed planets. Progressed planets are aspected to natal planets.

However, see what transit Jupiter will be doing in Scorpio in your chart...house and the transits it makes natally.

JUpiter reaches 23 degrees of Scorpio before it retrogrades next March. So....lots of possibilities.
LIN

It seems as if some astrologers (Liz Greene I Think) write descriptions of transits to progressed planets but I dno lol. I'm skeptical.

Lin

Always look at transiting planets to natal planets first.

You can always experiment with other methods. It doesn't hurt. You can see if it means anything in particular!
LIN