Part of Victory

renjer

Hello all

Had a quick look at Goca's blog today and I noticed he also considered the Part of Victory for the game between Arsenal and Watford (http://fensi88.livejournal.com/23871.html), in addition to our usual consideration of Part of Fortune (and its antiscion).

In your experience, when would you consider adding in the Part of Victory? Is this for when L1 and L7 and Moon aspects aren't strong enough to decide a winner? Also, are the rules for considering Part of Victory similar to Part of Fortune - i.e. need to consider antiscion, Moon aspects (soft aspects favors ASC, hard aspects favors DSC) etc.

Loda41

Hello all

Had a quick look at Goca's blog today and I noticed he also considered the Part of Victory for the game between Arsenal and Watford (http://fensi88.livejournal.com/23871.html), in addition to our usual consideration of Part of Fortune (and its antiscion).

In your experience, when would you consider adding in the Part of Victory? Is this for when L1 and L7 and Moon aspects aren't strong enough to decide a winner? Also, are the rules for considering Part of Victory similar to Part of Fortune - i.e. need to consider antiscion, Moon aspects (soft aspects favors ASC, hard aspects favors DSC) etc.
Not all astrology programs even include it. It may have value but it is too much added complexity for most people IMO. It am planning to test it in choosing times to buy a lottery ticket.

dr. farr

I myself have tried the Lot of Victory in many experimental charts, and I have derived no benefit from it in sports contests (at least in the US professional sports field-basketball, baseball, hockey and football)-yet I am a strong advocate of the use of Lots in natal, mundane and horary astrology-but, for me, the LOV in sports predictions has not yielded success in my experiments.

renjer

Not all astrology programs even include it. It may have value but it is too much added complexity for most people IMO. It am planning to test it in choosing times to buy a lottery ticket.

Please let us know how you go after a few months. :smile:

Loda41

Finding a perfect chart showing perfect time to buy lotto ticket is a one in a million proposition. One thing I have noticed is to look at natal planet withe best connection to gambling and speculation. It may be a planet or planets in Leo or 5th House. Other configurations can also be tried. For me I will find an angular cusp that forms a trine with my best natal planet which is sestile to my POV as it turns out. I was able to hit one or two numbers out of six. One out of 6 is winning a 1 in 10 odds chance(and a free new lotto ticket). Enough to make it interesting. The traditional lotto win configuration is Uranus conjunction Uranus trine Jupiter.

gecko235

i can suggest kepler or sirius software

there you can make "astrosignature"

it can be set-up to show auspicious times for almost anything

we made a signature for "gambling"

it shows good times if for example venus or jupiter positivly aspect 2nd and fifth cusp, rulers and so on

maybe worth a look

gecko235

saturday 15.4.2017

german lottery numbers 12 18 21 27 30 36

(12+6=18; 18+3=21 ; 21+6=27;27+3=30 ; 30+6=36)

all powers of 3

moon sextile jupiter

vedic astrology gives jupiter number 3

Last edited: