Questions About Astrology (Specifically Lucky Days)

Starfox2020

Hey everyone! Let me start off by saying I personally don't believe in astrology, however I am in a show where my character does believe in astrology. In the interest of giving an honest performance, I'm looking for help from those who utilize astrology on a daily basis. So please don't take my questions as antagonizing, rather they are inquisitive and honest. If this is the wrong forum ton post in, I apologize.

First off, how would one find their lucky day? Are lucky days tied to a single birth date or can multiple birth dates have the same lucky days? I've read that lucky days come from Vedic astrology, but I have no idea if that's true or not.

Second, what is the significance of transitions? I've read that they are important, but I want to know why they are.

Lastly, do you guys personally use astrology for every decision, or just more important ones? How do you tell the difference?

Thanks!

Oddity

For a show? Okay, you don't need depth there.

How about something like Linda Goodman's Sun Signs? It's light, it's an easy read, it's all 'what's your sign' and your character is HIGHLY unlikely to get into profections, dignities, solar returns, etc. etc.

aldebaran

More than technical astrology, I guess it would help your character if you looked for metaphysics that has astrology as a basis - like what is the moon or the sun or mercury for a person that fully embraces astrology - and their deep meanings.