Anything stand out in my chart/ first impressions?

whiteflame1997

First wow you answered me and you would! Thats i don't have words, Thank you! :D

oki just say if am asking too much of you, cause you really don't have to this X)

1:
i have been wondering if the career or work path am going for now is good or not. like am trying to become kindergradener? like those who take care of kids :)

2:
could you look at whats going on in my 2 house and 4 house? and are they a stellium?

Bounse: If you could try to see past or my growing up? c:

again if if you just pick 1 i be happy :D

Arena

I don't really know if anything trying happened in my family when I was a baby.. would need to ask my parents..

Although, the withdrawal point that you made definitely applies to me. I often need time by myself and do this through isolation. I get so drained if I am around people for too long! I think that this is a Pisces characteristic, as they take on the emotions of others, if i'm not correct?

Thanks for your interpretation :)

No, it is not a Pisces characteristic, they want to be around people, they are dependent where as Pluto and Saturn on angles just need their moments by themselves and do not always want to be around people. They need time out and they feel quite content by themselves.

rahu

Banned
First wow you answered me and you would! Thats i don't have words, Thank you! :D

oki just say if am asking too much of you, cause you really don't have to this X)

1:
i have been wondering if the career or work path am going for now is good or not. like am trying to become kindergradener? like those who take care of kids :)

2:
could you look at whats going on in my 2 house and 4 house? and are they a stellium?

Bounse: If you could try to see past or my growing up? c:

again if if you just pick 1 i be happy :D

OK i'll look at these questions and answer as well as I can. but it will have to be tomorrow as I have to go off line for now:smile:

rahu