John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends......
I have announcement. I present the message I have recieved yesterday. This is the actual world record when astrology is implemented in sports predicting.
Today is a big holiday and just the result of the greatest holiday in the world. Result in a number of predictions for football matches. The result is achieved by applying the rules and definitions of Astrology
and achieve it is currently leading among those involved in sports astrology
Gordana Goca Vukicevic. Following is the text with explanations

06.01.2013. /
Swansea-Arsenal 2:2 (x2)
Lens-Rennes 2:1 (1x)
Chievo Atalanta 1:0 (1x)
Genoa-Bologna 2:0 (1x)
Napoli-Roma 4:1 (1x)
Lugo-Guadalaraja 0:0 (1x)
Atletico Madrid Mallorca 1:1 (x2)
Estoril-Benfica 1-3 (2).

I passed the ticket!
How?
Yesterday, for me, all the teams that have played in lighter uniforms, which Francovoj book by astrological predictions sports scores to be settled in the first house, they had no chance of winning. Why? The first houses were, during the whole game (start, end and half), no ruler at 8.30 degrees sun-Combust basic dignity or -4 in fall, which is kombinaiji, as we see bad for the team. Of course, this is applicable for the games where they force teams equated what we can see of quotes, not just for Real Madrid and Elche, because they are the undisputed favorites yesterday, and they won under these circumstances. Hello!

So stay here and expect surprises. :)

banefranco

I AM BACK :happy:
What are the news?
The thing is about individual sports. I am allowed to bring that information by my friends who helped me to find the base for this kinf of prediction and they are : Mrs. Neda Visic and Mr. Zile Lukic.
So let us get to the point.
When you want to predict one tennis match or any individual sport you have to be in a possesion of some informations. Those informations are as follows:
1. Birth date
2. Time of birth
3. Place of birth.
4. ATP or WTA tournament
5. Date when match starts
6. Time when match starts
From the first three informations we create Natal chart, according to this we know position of the Natal Sun of the players.
Then we create Transit charts for both players to see aspects to their Suns Transit to Natal or Transit to transit.
I will present all possible tables with many informations so after this introduction I expect questions at my other thread concerning tennis.
There are small differences when you treat aspects but in global everything is in the tables.
Now what is new actually and that is the point.
You make the chart of the beginning of the match, what you do:
Place the Suns of the players in that ''event chart'' on the same positions where they are located in their own Natal charts, now you have three Suns. But The Sun from the ''event chart'' is relevant like any other planet which makes some influences to theese imported player's Suns.
If there are no important aspects in their Transit charts , the winner can be predicting by simple position of the higher numbered house. Like this:
1-2 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 2nd house
3-4 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 4th house
5-6 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 6th house
7-8 , the winner is the Player's Sun in the 7th house
etc.
I hope it is clear. Higher numbered house wins. If there are no significant aspect as you will find in the tables.
Not all of them are mentioned and also I do expect from you to explore more than this. There are many space for improvement.
What is most important? As you can find on the WWW not much players hav their complete birth data so you have to make rectification to find closest or exact birth time. That is hell of the job but if you are willing to predict the best you have to do this. I expect from any of you to place new completed data at my tennis thread and also suggest to you to inform others about player you are going to rectificate just due to avoiding duplicated work.
If you get two or more suggested birth times I will give you the idea. Look for their pictures , the first house in Natal chart always contains face explanation so you cannot miss the exact birth data. Face profiles according to rulers can be founded on the net.
Why exact birth date is important? Becouse you cannot locate Moon position in transit chart. Also Natal.
Now tables for tennis players are to large to be placed here so if you want them you can join my group for tennis
http://www.facebook.com/groups/144614935698459/#
If necessiary you can first send request for friendship
http://www.facebook.com/branislavfranco
Thank you all now it is your turn to make Q.

zarya

this i great as i have been working with tennis matches for a while i have realized when a transit point of fortune makes good aspects at a particular point in time to one or more planets of an individuals chart that player does not loose game no matter what, although there are exceptions but almost nonexistant when the picture is clear, so you can have 40 15 for a serving player and odd of 6 or more for him to loose this game and he really does.

banefranco

this i great as i have been working with tennis matches for a while i have realized when a transit point of fortune makes good aspects at a particular point in time to one or more planets of an individuals chart that player does not loose game no matter what, although there are exceptions but almost nonexistant when the picture is clear, so you can have 40 15 for a serving player and odd of 6 or more for him to loose this game and he really does.
This is great observation really.

banefranco

I read articles on the internet rather about the planets, the signs, the houses, the small more or less important celestial bodies and to be honest I'm starting to get upset. Fortunately, that does not last, but I have a sincere desire to figure out how to immediately recognize text uninteresting for me than interesting.
Here are helping some elements of Buddhist teachings to know ....
So all the planets along with the Sun and the Moon have the same degree of importance just like your and my Sun has the same importance.
In addition to the same degree of importance, all the planets carry different messages of the same importance. Without any one of these carriers would not be the quality of the environmental setting in this form.
Because Saturn is not at all what I normally write to disparage him just the information they carry is what it is. But I let myself to write what I want. Well, now one final determinant for Saturn - it is the carrier of information that we often do not like at all. But that is a personal problem that external indicator says it is - CONSCIOUSNESS. And only that.
Jupiter the famous celestial'' do-gooder'' is a projection of what we would like to, however, is the final determinant of Jupiter - EXPANSION. Good or bad. Here, in this period there was nothing benevolent unless someone is really no known case of negative consequences caused by the expansion. So this is the information carried by Jupiter and its quality. There is a connection-creating awareness.
Whatever you say'' old'' granny's stories or legends or any other form of transfer of old and ancient hearsay, this is what happened.
That would not hurt my head when I need someone to explain the transmission of information from generation to generation is the reason why the father of her child folded across his knees to bring him in the head with certain information which only in this way could be conscious.
Spreading awareness for itself would not be worth anything and the sun would be meaningless and radiated light and heat into space. So he needs someone who will mediate the absurdity and a place that will comfortably accommodate consciousness and the need to spread awareness of the same. For it was necessary wondrous planet Mars has brought the information about the previous incarnation. Planets for which cling many terms of which at least makes me only one and that is the SEED. The germ is what is needed to house both the previous and the idea that the information carried by the Mars. It's the quality. The next question is where will the seeds sprout and so we landed on the planet we call Earth. It is its quality and information it carries. Here everything happens.
If there was not much to the moon trapped in a lethargy and it was important to ensure CHANGE.
The moon is the holder of the information and its quality. Changes in a small unit of time.
Do not continue to exist nonsense creations had to resort to a known limitation of the body. To avoid unification of all sorts of things the planet Venus was given information about the form and the quality of its beauty but not FORM.
So on Earth we have a huge number of forms.
It's just another element in the idea.
There remains an element without which up to this point there is nonsense. What else is missing?
Mercury's lack of information and quality. Contrary to what I write for the twins and write what I write because I know that the entire universe shudder when mentioning the fact remains that Gemini Mercury means - MOVING. Without pre-movement does not make sense. The sun is finally justify their existence. As you can see, all information is equally important. All information and carry an equal amount of good and bad in quality and thus have a funny talk about compassion Univ. By contrast before it makes sense to say that the universe is indifferent to the individual.
The universe is a place of extremes on a single order of everything that exists but is indifferent.
I read somewhere that the struggle to explain how all the signs of the horoscope with certain characteristics that are important. Well of course they are important there is anyone who is at all at least a little look through some books I had and it was not aware of that. So maybe it would still be repeating parrot those who really knew nothing about this science.
Because they know it would still be somewhat unclear. Any religion is fine as long as there is one respect. The way in which we observe is not important. This is a personal opinion and those of religious and those who are not. Here is the present manipulation of knowledge that is very much used by the representatives of all religions which clearly indicates that astrological knowledge'' dangerous'' if the same could come just any man. When you learn more, and to all the important paper in the world are now consulting astrological indicators. So where show astrological chart.
CONSCIOUSNESS itself means only dry collecting information without the ability to influence them. Because it's not that we would anything could do with your birth chart. And not only that. We might deliberately or inadvertently make the right pell-mell into someone else's life. I know there are many who would have had good intentions but it would be a great way to hell is paved.
To be honest when you run into someone's opposition to map sun and moon have a problem what to tell him. And what advice to give him and I'm sure that will produce a positive effect?
After all, as well as for other aspects of other celestial bodies. I certainly do not belong to those who will tell you that all that happens to you in life, you are responsible because it would be a negation of everything I previously wrote. Especially, I said it about physics that nothing I do not know even less about math and only a little about the way in which communicates any information.
Since you can hear me explain to you why something is happening to you and tell you that a possible solution is already imposing. But as someone who believes that there is accountability and awareness of what he says I will tell you that it is not possible to give a solution which can guarantee that the implementation will give the expected effect. To be able to change something that has to be shown through the birth chart then it follows identification of your involvement in a possible positive outcome to the problem.
What we do know is that I will definitely give up the option of finding in relation to the rates of anyone's birth chart no matter how this opens the door to the possibility of what we call'' Pandora's Box''. Option option must exist if someone dares to idea creation and the way it is called perfect. No choice I'm not part of the divine.
That's why my choice in life seeking and finding solutions.
Maybe it already exists but is jealously guarded in secret vaults somewhere in the world known under the code is really a very small number of people.
In what direction should perhaps look for a solution? If we look at birth as receiving a certain amount of energy in each of the heavenly bodies at the time, meaning and context in which vibrate then it means that we are able to broadcast themselves within a particular frequency. But this is not astrology, but it can be the path to the solution. I do not know which frequency to vibrate the human body or part of it, but I think there may be a way out.
Even if I knew someone to say to that mentioned in opposition to sing. Frequency is our connection with the universe. Maybe someone does not want us to know?

banefranco

I will try to place the true text without any help of Google translate :).
The point is to present the way of understanding functionalitiy of the planets.

FUNCTIONALITY COMPARTMENT
This was the idea implemented in this system in predicting the outcomes at individual sports. So in some other techniques you can find situations when different functions are in compartment so is it right or not I will try to anwer by using logical explanations.
If someone knows to write beautiful can you compare someone's else possibility to repair the cars? And say who is better? Of course not. The Q is in quality and function we compare.
So let us be back in thema about THE SUN and THE MOON.
In these individual competitions many will be ready to compare those to functions but it can bring the right score only occasionally . There are many answers why this happens like that but crutial is THE FUNCTION.
The function of the SUN is transmission of the energy and the Moon's function is recieving and reflecting the same energy. So you see it is impossible to make any equal sign between these two planets. DIfferent function. Also any visible planet does the same reflecting more or less.
There is other sample why it is not recommended . We are born let say in the same form so we have the same information like any human been. PERSONALITY. That personality has the same sign in Astrology an that is THE SUN. We are all the SUNS and only with our SUNS we can be compared. And our SUNS are located differently if happens that our SUNS are at the same position we have some other informations also in the CHART which can be compared. But let stay at this point - THE SUN.
Well the final conclusion is not ''The KING and The People'' and fight for the THRONE . It does not work in the reality just becouse you have many proofs that almost none of the national leaders chosen from the MASS was effecting . The secret is in knowledge how to rule, anything to rule not just the others but even our own lives.
They are not prepared to rule.
So I hope that it is clear why those changes happened occasionally. But that is not the rule and we need here outstanding rules for serious work like predicting in sports. Even more misses can cost you a lot in money in living your lives in relating to others. And that is why it is essential to understand the difference what to compare.
No matter how anybody treats Sports Astrology I have found many useful things to be discovered with more seriousness than the things in Natal Astrology. There are many courses and many schools for Natal Astrologers but unfortunately no such informations.
Anybody sees the colours but that is not understanding the LIGHT.
Ok the final conclusion for you - When you compare tho or more things just follow the rule that only the same functions can be compared. THE SUNS
Will be continued.....:)

banefranco

Today I wanted to explain a little more professional reason why it is not advisable to apply color table.
The colors vibrate at certain frequencies. Each color vibrates at a certain frequency and when the information is sent to each human eye the same way about receiving the same amount of information. But the problem arises when processing this information, and the result is the same, but different for each eye. What is the difference, is not only important but it is very important that at the moment can be a difference in the definition of a color as it becomes the primary experience of color. Also some colors are very close to the level of reflection on the gray scale and can cause confusion. As for the relative light - dark there is only comparable in its scope because of the absolute polarity does not exist..

banefranco

TIME

One of the elements for any astrological chart is TIME. I wondered how the experience of information they use in their work?
Be patient a little, I will start from the base of information. :)
Just what is the TIME?
Time is the fourth dimension of the Universe. So the last three dimensions give a notion of SPACE. In this space there is a Form, and so we recognize the Shape. But without the fourth dimension, would not change the form and therefore nothing would have happened. Everything would be in pictures.
To obtain specific occurences regardless of the number of iterations required is the fourth element. This means that every year when spring comes it does not come in the same way as the previous spring as much as the particular characteristics identical yet differently due to the passage of time.
That enables MOVEMENT and indirectly CHANGES.
What is the usage of TIME?
TIME servant to all informations encoded in space and is therefore quite possible that what we call a journey through time and TIME PORTALS of which are designed and movies. Fancy name for the portal is Heaven's gate. What enables us to this way of looking at TIME. To understand that the encoded information can be done and all the things in three-dimensional space. We can bend, twist, etc. It follows again understandable, and the possibility of using the trip just as power resource TIME.
In sports astrology is used in a certain way of expressing the wrong approach to time in the measuring unit called seconds. It is normally accepted a different time and it has a linear character. This linear perception of time gives us the only determinant on events however does not provide guidelines on quality events, so is every game this year and the same next year. Not, however, it is sufficient to predict a small moment on Earth. But beside that time in the the universe is spiral and constant, linear time is speeding up simply because the product is not a natural law but human.
The way in which the Universe exists, TIME allows movement in a different reality, this, is our unhappy linear only in our reality.
Anyway just to'' our'' time we use for making astrological charts events such as the one sport competition.
TIME in the universe has a spiral character.
We also have important time zones and when we make astrological charts, no matter what program it does, it is advice that despite confidence in astrology software though check how accurately calculate the time zone automatically. One hour is a terrible mistake and every minute slightly less terrible.
So keep in mind the time zones, but this is only something that I might explain later explanations associated with using spherical trigonometry.
This short text I want to build up a complex and challenging sports that offers Astrology although like everything to be quite simple.

banefranco

21 Feb 2013
Tonight
Bordeaux to win or draw
Chelsea to win or draw
Hannover to win or draw
Liverpool to win or draw

Or you can play system Winner if you know. All home teas and darker . Dignities the same one aspect ruler of DSC to Moon.

banefranco

MOON IN VOC
What does it mean in Sports Astrology?
Actually MOON IN VOC can be translated like : ''Nothing new will happen'' what means what was the last time as an event it will happen again.
No. that is wrong conclusion.
It is under many conditions the right conclusion like , one team has to be stronger in both dignities , that team has to be home team, that team has to have better aspects. There are many ''better'' aspects. :wink: Otherwise Moon in VOC means anything, type of astrological coffee, or having some lunch .
In real Moon in VOC means the stage where you cannot connect with your soul and your body as you are lost in space.
Becouse many things can happen I make predictions only if home team is significantly stronger , otherwise as my system does not recognise favourites from heaven or from my imagination or from the ''relevant'' bookmaker :biggrin: I let that day to pass. If you find anything more specific let me know I would be grateful but something that can be used in practical manner, not theory.
But it is true that anything is possible so Moon in VOC is out of serious testimony for anything.
In short If you have team like explained, that is you winning team not the favourite.

Last edited: