please look at my chart: do i stand out the most from his other girls in the past

wowreally

the context
i never trust anyone, not even myself or my family..no one
everytime i get into a relationship, all i can think is how/when is this going to end.
but there was one guy that stood out for me, that took me out of my shell (it was about a year later that i found out what a womanizer he was)
i cut contact with him, to perseve my dignity.
i think he misses me.
but do i stand out as someone special, or do i stand out (the question specificialy) do i stand out the most....from all his other girls.
if he could choose from all his girls from the past, would it be me, would be an extreme form of asking this hypothetical question
maybe i'm in denile, or delusional, but i kind of think i did stick out as the most special girl to him.....or maybe it's just what i want to believe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's my attempt to reading the chart
i'm ruled by libra(venus)- so my thoughts are romance oriented....i don't know what to think of saturn being there.
him by aries (mars)- he's mars, so maybe all he saw me as was someone he was attracted to, but not nessesarly something more specail.
his co-ruler (cuz he's a man??) is sun?? which is in 4th house (endings??) and capricorn(saturn) which somehow probably leads to a no answer??
mars and venus are either trine or sextile eachother...which shows our connection is there
venus is in 3ed house scorpio ...third house is one of the weaker houses...so although his feelings may have been intense(or at least there), i was not his favorite
there isn't a lot of action in the 7th house and none in the 5th so it looks like the answer is going to be a no.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone want to help me figure it out...pleaaaseeeee

Last edited:

isismagdalenne

ok, Im a novice, but since no replies, Im gonna take a stab. Actually you are 1st house, which makes your significator mercury, He is 7th house (partners) which makes him jupiter. There is a loose square between the two, however mercury is in jupiter's triplicity so jupiter recieves mercury. So I think yes you stood out to him, but unfortunately, I think it was not until you left him. Jupiter is in its own rulership, so I think that means he is also very impressed by himself. Sometimes guys that arent used to being told "no, I dont want you" get facsinated by the girl who thinks more of herself than he is used to other girls thinking. You gave yourself worth by leaving him and saying I am too good to put up with this ****, and in turn he thinks "hmm..maybe she was too good to put up with that ****" However, like I said I dont think he is mature enough to stop being in love with himself long enough to love anyone else.

misskitty

I don't think this is a question that is even answerable. What significators would we assign all the other women in his past, for example. If you just want to know his feelings towards you... he is in his own 1st house meaning he is full of himself. Your significators (Mercury and Jupiter) are square. And your Moon is combust. It isn't positive.

Last edited:

wowreally

hey, i'm just starting as well
and no, that was a pretty good interpritation, that's exactly what happened...
leaving was the hardest thing i ever did, i hoped/thought he'd fight for me...but idk...maybe that was beneath him.

just wondering, did u say that he started thinking about me after i ended things because i am in the 4th house (house of endings)?
and the fact that he aspects me negativly, does that mean i stand out negativly for him?

{aside}LOL.."he's too in love with himself"...um YUP ... but i alway thought that was so cute of him...plus he's really smart and fiercly determined and always gets his results, so how can he NOT love himself, nobody can NOT love him. :p

thx for your insights, that was really good.

BobZemco

You're a status symbol to him. He's dignified in his own House/Sign and you're square in his 10th although he does receive you. Your Moon is in Capricorn and Combust. Venus in Detriment trine Jupiter without Reception. This relationship will go somewhere, but not where you want it to go.

His Sun trine Jupiter from Capricorn, I'll have to think about that one. Moon's last aspect was a square with Jupiter, so that is one of your secondary significators and next applying is the Sun which is already one of his secondary significators. I can see you're into him, but he's not really into you, except for as some kind of trophy.

wowreally

it doesnt stay cute though lol, believe me,
~ at year 8 of not cute lol

hmm sorry to hear that. :(
it was nice to see him light up everytime you'd give him a compliment or stroke his ego.
but for those jelouse types (me) i can't understand how it can be a very serious issue, not remotly cute at all.