Originally Posted by FarEastUranus
As to past-life therapies, I have done several .
Yes. The therapist proved it was hypnosis, and filmed the moments. I felt actually like I was there, in the body, while also experiencing the 'sights'.
I was taken to the place between lifetimes, where I felt rewarded or forlorn depending on accomplishment or lack, and that similarly justified (or not) lifetime process.
Thus death and past life memory is not something we need avoid. Of course there is no need to have all that present and visible while we live today. It only comes in for need of present experience, or release of karma/bond, etc.
I use the chart for some memory and focus of patterns, or exactness.
The Chart of birth is a roadmap of the past lifetimes leading up to birth.
1) 12th house is most recent past life. Go back through houses to see more.
2) each of planets represents a past life itself, (look at rulers, signs, houses, aspects) for example jup 8th house in aries, mars in 2nd, stile moon gemini, quinx venus in 3rd, sag rules 4th - a past life with some fortune and independence, a writer and traveler, adventure, to be sure.
3) look for pluto and saturn or moon, and also key planets as well as sun and moon. (Sun if positive shows a good past life, moon if bad aspected not so good.
4) past regressions (like progressions) take the solar arc degree of each planet back to conjunctions or transits of outer planets (for example
asc 12 degrees from conj. pluto, go back 12 years for the conjunction)
5) past life places (look at house cusps astro-cartography) -
Find where planets rise, fall, set, or peak in the chart, where you are strong or weak in terms of chart placements at axis points (asc, desc, mc, IC)
Find or calculate backwards in time from birth - to where past exact or conjunctions occured. If your a taurus, and pluto was in Taurus in the late 1800's, there is significance to that.
Examples I - Pluto in Gemini for me 1900 would be indicate immigration, as my parents did in turn of century.
Example II - saturn uranus square 40, 400, 4000 years ago. These would be three lifetimes, each different. The 40 would be a challenge about 40 years before birth, or 400 years before. 1500's for me. Look up the place connected with either planet when rising or peaking in the astro-cartography. Also note ruler houses for clues. (In my case, certain financial challenges and purposes arose (saturn in 2nd) and disagreements with authority or desire to be free of traditions and authoritarianism usually based on economic powers such as - I had probably been imprisoned or banned for doing Astrology by a king (Uranus 11th square saturn)
This is a definitive method. I can do this for anyone who wishes email - paneagle7 yahoo (40 years experience)