the Wtf. thread + discuss impressions

Frank

I didn't intend to be anti animal thread :sad::(

So I deleted my picture, to avoid further misunderstandings.(I just wanted a two sided discussion on the topic,but nvm. now)

You can discuss anything now, not animals please-it'd break my heart if it attracted violent people.

Your original pic was photo-shopped, by the way. And not very well.

Frank

I didn't say you photo-shopped it.

Where did you find it? I've seen the picture of the little girl and the picture of the dog in completely different pictures before. And if you look at the person supposedly walking the dog, you can't see his hand or a leash leading to the dog.

Choe

I didn't say you photo-shopped it.

Where did you find it? I've seen the picture of the little girl and the picture of the dog in completely different pictures before. And if you look at the person supposedly walking the dog, you can't see his hand or a leash leading to the dog.

There is a leash,but it looks suspicious now when you mentioned it and after I checked.
I haven't seen them separated so for me looked real,especially since the kid resembled the woman as his mother.

OMG hope you are right and it is a photo-shop. :happy:

Love2Know

I'm sorry but I don't get it. Who cares if it is photoshoped it was hilarious, thus making it a work of art. Second of all CHOE DOES not need to defend her sense of humor... she was trying to brighten up our lives with a hilarious photo share. :))))))) i APPRECIATE YOU Choe:))))))))

Attachments

• thumbs_015.jpg
    thumbs_015.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Choe

I'm sorry but I don't get it. Who cares if it is photoshoped it was hilarious, thus making it a work of art. Second of all CHOE DOES not need to defend her sense of humor... she was trying to brighten up our lives with a hilarious photo share. :))))))) i APPRECIATE YOU Choe:))))))))

Thanks L2K but that wasn't my intention, I just posted it irrationally and by instinct,partly because it was funny photo, and partly because I thought it was real and i was under impression. :lol:

You don't have to defend me from Frank , I thank him for informing me that it was fake.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Choe, I know I don't have to. I wasn't really defending you from Frank but from the other person. Real is subjective anyways, I could tell you something is real but then its really fake but you enjoyed it as real so now you don't as fake? You can still enjoy it! ANywaysssss you are welcome.

SniperBomber328

I always find a lot on these forums either:

a) People always associating themselves somewhat to a Scorpio, because they have a planet in the 8th house

b) Think they are more Scorpio, even though they clearly have more planets in other signs and just one in the 'said' sign (Scorpio)

c) Make out to believe they are scorpios, because an Outer falls in it, and so generally try to -out-rule their own signs (like the personals, luminaries and Jupiter/Saturn)......

Which too me seems like a why? I don't really like the sign Scorpio (despite my avatar, which may make me seem hypocritical), always kinda comes off as creepy.

By the way the alphabetical listing above was my "WTF" posting!:innocent:

Last edited:

Choe

a) People always associating themsleves somewhat to a Scorpio, because they have a planet in the 8th house

b) Think they are more Scorpio, even though they clearly have more planets in other signs and just one in the 'said' sign (Scorpio)

c) Make out to believe they are scorpios, because an Outer falls in it, and so generally try to -out-rule their own signs (like the personals, luminaries and Jupiter/Saturn)......

Which too me seems like a why? I don't really like the sign Scorpio (despite my avatar, which may make me seem hypocritical), always kinda comes off as creepy.

I agree with you that it's a wtf. phenomena.

That's not my case though, I really wish I had more Libra planets.

MSO

a) People always associating themselves somewhat to a Scorpio, because they have a planet in the 8th house

I've seen all 3 of these. For some reason, people think Scorpio is the ultimate sign. I know a girl who thinks she's a Scorpio because Uranus is there. And then there's the countless people who go on and on about their Scorpio tendencies because they have Venus there :sleeping:

Choe

I've seen all 3 of these. For some reason, people think Scorpio is the ultimate sign. I know a girl who thinks she's a Scorpio because Uranus is there. And then there's the countless people who go on and on about their Scorpio tendencies because they have Venus there :sleeping:

MSO, the Venus sign IS crucial if Venus is your ruler.

It can be a criteria to sort different types of the same Sun sign.

Last edited:

saturnsayshi

LOL Um the libras I know would throw a crazy *** fit prob worse than the scorpio who would plot and wait for vengeance. I dunno where this goody two shoes libra stereotype came from!!!! I never met one.

My sister has sun in libra but scorpio rising. She will throw a fit AND plot vengeance. :whistling:

saturnsayshi

Sorry to double post but this cracked me up. In real life I mostly see Scorpios touting their own Scorpness (with tattoos and jewelry of scorpions, anyone?), but online I see this trend...everything being held up to Scorpio as some kind of measure. Actually, I had a lady tell me that I basically had "two Plutos" because Pluto is the highest planet in my chart and is in its own sign. *shrug* One Pluto sounds like enough to me. :p