Will it go smooth or not ?

UnicornU

Hello, I have a chance to invest money by giving it to one guy - I know him for some time, but still not sure to trust him, he should take care of my money and bring me more money later on. Can you guys please tell if I should give him money or not ?

Attachments

• astro_25gw_01_now_201754.59006.18346.jpg
    astro_25gw_01_now_201754.59006.18346.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 111.gif
    111.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

tripleooo

I'm not sure if I'll be of much help with interpreting your horary but to make things easier for others I'll tell you that the chart you drew is impossible to interpret.

Use geocentric zodiac, not heliocentric! Who told you it was ever a good idea to choose heliocentric?
Don't use progressions, there is absolutely no meaning in them for your chart.
The Regiomontanus system is generally preferred instead of Placidus or any other system. In your chart there aren't any houses because it's not geocentric zodiac, and houses are probably the main part in horary.
It'll be helpful if you include the Part of Fortune (Pars Fortunae). You can also add Chaldean decans and Ptolemaean terms because they're usually included in interpretation, but that's optional (some people use Egyptian terms).

waybread

Also, just on a practical level, is this man a licensed investment adviser or money manager? How have his own investments worked out for him? What safeguards does he propose-- like a written contract?

I'd love to see a real horary chart on this, though-- if he's not trustworthy it should show up in the chart.

UnicornU

tripleooo: is this the right chart ?

waybread: I know him for few months - quite some time, but only business wise thru internet not in person, he seemed quite helpful, straight forward person, but because I don't know him in person I can't judge by limited information about him, hope here I can get answers.

Attachments

• 111.gif
    111.gif
    21.9 KB · Views: 17

tripleooo

Your chart is OK, but I think most forum members are used to a slightly different format. I decided to help you on this. :joyful:

The first one includes the outer planets, the second doesn't.

Attachments

• horary.v1.jpg
    horary.v1.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 26
  • horary.v2.jpg
    horary.v2.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 21

katydid

waybread: I know him for few months - quite some time, but only business wise thru internet not in person, he seemed quite helpful, straight forward person, but because I don't know him in person I can't judge by limited information about him, hope here I can get answers.

A few months is 'quite some time?'

And you only know him from the internet, so you really have no idea who he is. :devil:

I say NO, do not give this virtual stranger any money. :rightful:

I couldn't read this type of chart very well...but I really wanted to say this because I feel alarmed by this idea...:sad:

You are Venus, in it's fall in Aries, he is Mars, right at home in the 8th, other peoples money.

Last edited:

waybread

UnicornU, You are represented by Venus, but your money is a second house matter, ruled by Mars. The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter. I'll put this man as a 7th house matter. He's ruled by Mars, as well.

Either way, Mr. Mars is not in a strong position. It has no essential dignity, and is out-of-sect. He's in your 8th house of investments in modern astrology, but traditionally, the 8th house (along with the 6th and 12th houses,) is considered an unfortunate placement. Another way to think about it, is that in a turned chart, your 8th house is his 2nd house. He's thinking about his money, not yours.

Venus (you) is in the sign of her detriment and picks up no other essential dignity, so she's not in a strong position, either. Just now she applies to a sextile with Mars, and is usually the faster planet: you'd like for this arrangement to work out.

But actually, the aspect never perfects. The transaction doesn't happen. Sometimes Venus does not move as quickly as Mars, and in this case, Mars slips into Cancer, the sign of its fall, before Venus catches up to him. Jupiter, the ruler of the house of Venus (you) is in the 12th house, which suggests some kind of deception.

The moon applies to a square with Mars: so no, you actually deep-down do not believe this is a good financial investment.

I see no reason why this proposed transaction would go smoothly from an astrological perspective. Neither one of you is in a good position: you to give this man money, or him to invest it wisely and return it to you at a profit.

And this is consistent with practical advice. What you've described sounds like one of the oldest Internet scams going. You have no idea who this man is. Even if he's shown you a picture, it might not really be him. Have you skyped with him? If so, ask him for evidence of his investment credentials.

So please keep your money in a safe place. Above all, please do not give him any credit card or bank account information. If you have done this already, please notify your credit card company and bank that you anticipate a scam.

Please let us know what happens, UnicornU.

Last edited:

rafaella

Unicorn,

Please follow the advice you have received in here. The warnings given to you are sound and are supported by the chart. Moon here squares Mars, the 7th ruler. Mars has no dignity. Squares shows, that dealing with this person will be problematic to you. Venus and Mars do not aspect, Mars is too fast. Venus in detriment.

Please d more research before you take the leap.

All the best!