Will there be another attack in the UK this bank holiday wkend ?

Chrysalis

By my reckoning the Mars/Saturn opposition becomes partile at 2:42 AM local time (EDT +4) early Monday morning, which would be 6:42 AM UTC. Locally, when the aspect perfects, Saturn will be close to conjunct the Midheaven and Mars close to the IC. Given this configuration, somewhere in the United States would appear to be a possibility.

My timing's been the 29th too, the Ephemeris i use shows around the 28/29th and also going on the "Ankara time-frame parameters" which i stumbled upon this site yesterday.

The asc sign (moon) is in Gemini which gives a timing of minimum 4 hours - maximum 4 days...4 days from when i cast the chart is once again the 29th.

For the location i used an Astrocartography, and did get North America.

Chrysalis

There's been a British Airways Glitch at the Airports, people are now trapped at Airports around the UK.

I wonder if this could be related to this chart and is all a bigger plan....the intercepted jupiter could be the people trapped at the airports :sad: Especially as jupiter rules long distance travel

Oh no and its the 29th.

Chrysalis

The only bombings I have seen were a double attack in Bagdhad killing 23, wounding 55:

http://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2017/05/deadly-blast-strikes-baghdad-24-hours-170530071151415.html

Second deadly blast strikes Baghdad in 24 hours
30 MAY 2017
At least eight killed at Al-Shahada Bridge following ISIL-claimed attack hours earlier that left 15 dead in Karrada.

Well i'm happy nothing happened that i knew of at least....i think i may have looked a little too deep into the chart lol.

The chart could have been showing the blast in baghdad ....i'm not too sure now.

Dr Farr was correct, he just casually came onto the thread and said there would be no attack in the UK, but maybe something in a few months time. And he was right.....but he used the Ankara method, so im now doing as much studying on this method as i can lol.

katydid

Well i'm happy nothing happened that i knew of at least....i think i may have looked a little too deep into the chart lol.

The chart could have been showing the blast in baghdad ....i'm not too sure now.

Dr Farr was correct, he just casually came onto the thread and said there would be no attack in the UK, but maybe something in a few months time. And he was right.....but he used the Ankara method, so im now doing as much studying on this method as i can lol.

I think it is possible the chart described the bombings in Baghdad. The first bomb went off in an ICE CREAM shop---killing 10 people, wounding 40---many of them young children.

The 2nd bomb :

The second went off as elderly residents lined up outside the General Retirement Department waiting for their pensions to be handed out on Tuesday morning. Twelve people died, another 45 were wounded.

"It was a very, very ugly scene," said journalist Hareth Al-Harethi, who was 20 meters away from the ice cream shop when the bomb exploded.
"The street was covered in toys, baby bottles, small shoes and men's hats," he told CNN.

You were asking if there would be another attack in the UK, and decided it might be in the US instead. And there was another vicious attack but it was in Iraq. And it claimed the lives of a lot of innocent Muslims. :crying:

Chrysalis

I think it is possible the chart described the bombings in Baghdad. The first bomb went off in an ICE CREAM shop---killing 10 people, wounding 40---many of them young children.

The 2nd bomb :

The second went off as elderly residents lined up outside the General Retirement Department waiting for their pensions to be handed out on Tuesday morning. Twelve people died, another 45 were wounded.

"It was a very, very ugly scene," said journalist Hareth Al-Harethi, who was 20 meters away from the ice cream shop when the bomb exploded.
"The street was covered in toys, baby bottles, small shoes and men's hats," he told CNN.

You were asking if there would be another attack in the UK, and decided it might be in the US instead. And there was another vicious attack but it was in Iraq. And it claimed the lives of a lot of innocent Muslims. :crying:

Yes its still bad whats happened none the less, even with it not being in my Country or even the US, these are still innocent people involved....more so the children :pinched:

The chart mas most likely showing this then.

I got US from doing a "Astrocartography" chart, by inputting the charts details....it was more of an experiment to see if this would work in giving the location....but it obviously didn't, unless i read it wrong.

katydid

Another potential bombing, much closer to the UK:

Police operation in Paris over ‘youths threatening to blow up bus’
Published time: 30 May, 2017 18:07
Edited time: 30 May, 2017 18:21

Three young people refused to comply with police orders and started threatening police, saying they were going to "to blow up the bus," according to France Info citing police.

Police cordoned off an area in the French capital’s 14th Arrondissement, also closing the nearby Gobelins metro station for security reasons.

katydid

There was a Bombing at the German Embassy in Afghanistan.

---80 confirmed dead, 400 wounded---- casualties from several countries, number of deaths expected to climb

Kabul blast: At least 80 killed & over 350 wounded in explosion in Afghan capital’s embassy district

The blast is believed to have come from a car bomb. The precise target was not immediately clear, but many embassies and government buildings are located in the area.

The blast struck at around 8:30am local time Wednesday.

Several hours after the attack, AFP reported that ambulances were still taking the wounded to hospital and rescuers were retrieving bodies from the rubble while firefighters struggle to extinguish flames in adjacent buildings.

Chrysalis

Yes it is a follow on from Manchester, and i do think that that more was planned for last weekend...but as we were on critical alert last weekend, this had swayed them. As soon as we've gone back down to severe they've gone in for another attack.

Even this time mimicking the previous London attack.

IleneK

Premium Member
Does it not seem like you would approach such a collective, non-personal event using mundane astrology, put up the chart for the date and place that you anticipate the event, and then look at the transits?

You need to be explaining more for me to do this. Ive only ever started with horary and a little natal and thats it.

There are charts for countries and cities, just like for people. The countries or cities have dates when they formed that are like their birthdate. To see if a major event is going to happen on a particular day, find the chart for the country, like UK, or city, like London. Their charts can be found on the internet.

Then look at the transits to country/city chart, and it will shed light on the particular day, like the Bank Holiday, that you were wondering about. This is referred to as Mundane astrology, the branch of astrology whose subjects are the events of geographical regions, places, countries and the whole world (as opposed to individual astrology).

dr. farr

In the London Bridge attack chart (time 10:pM) we find the Mars opposition Saturn configuration, as in the Manchester bombing event chart; there are several other important configuration similarities, not only with the Manchester bombing chart but also with the Orlando Massacre chart of almost one year previous. I will be posting a special analysis of a comparison of astrological factors among these 3 charts in the near future, but I submit that all of these terrorist attack charts have a common underlying cause, and that is the forthcoming Solar eclipse of August 21st: this eclipse, in Leo, near conjunct Regulus, and under the dominion of Mars (Mars being the planet closest to conjunction with the eclipse), holds also a platik Grand Fire Trine configuration, with Saturn and Uranus as the base and Mars at the apex; I consider this Solar eclipse to be a warfare eclipse, the only modifying factor to lessen its potential intensity or extent in time, being the fact that it is a North Node eclipse; I think we can continue to expect terrorist attacks over the foreseeable future, and of course there is little question in my mind about a massive military attack (probably vs North Korea, but possibly vs Syria, although-who knows-it could be vs both!) occurring in the not too distant future.
This forthcoming Solar eclipse has certain similarities to the great WAR ECLIPSE of August, 1914, which I believe began being felt as early as 2 years before (the Balkan War of 1912-1913) and continuing at least 4 years after (to the end of the 1st world war in 1918) its August 1914 occurrence.

aleth3ia

Banned
Mars in Gemini is aiming at London, northwest Italy (Lombardy), southwest England, Armenia. Sagittarius is Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, the Czech Republic. Among others, of course. That Mars-Saturn opposition suggests the possibility of major tragedies and specifically of acts of violence.

Hey there, SteveGus, I'd be interested to know as in how you portrayed this out, is it just about checking the ephemerides and addressing the countries that are related to the signs involved? And I'm wondering, how accurate could one get with the geo-location...? You've spotted England and Italy pretty well, that was quite mind-blowing~

I consider this Solar eclipse to be a warfare eclipse, the only modifying factor to lessen its potential intensity or extent in time, being the fact that it is a North Node eclipse; I think we can continue to expect terrorist attacks over the foreseeable future, and of course there is little question in my mind about a massive military attack (probably vs North Korea, but possibly vs Syria, although-who knows-it could be vs both!) occurring in the not too distant future.

I hope you used the Ankara method for this one!

dr. farr

There are a number of Mundane astrology resources wherein the dispositors (rulers) of various nations, cities, towns and regions are given. However, there is little uniformity among these sources, and it all depends upon how much you trust the author regarding which allocations you decide to follow.

Best authors are Sepharial ("Geodetic Equivalents"), Johndro ("Earth in the Heavens"); I also pretty much go with Rex Bills ("Rulership Book") and M.P. Hall ("Astrological Keywords")

Probably the most thorough modern collection of Mundane astrological data is to be found in the series of books by Marc Penfield ("Horoscopes of the USA & Canada', "Horoscopes of Europe", "Horoscopes of the Western Hemisphere", "Horoscopes of Asia, Australia & the Pacific", "Horoscopes of Africa", and "Horoscopes of Latin America)

All of the above mentioned books by the various authors listed, are currently available for purchase on the internet (such as @ Amazon)...

aleth3ia

Banned
There are a number of Mundane astrology resources wherein the dispositors (rulers) of various nations, cities, towns and regions are given. However, there is little uniformity among these sources, and it all depends upon how much you trust the author regarding which allocations you decide to follow.

Best authors are Sepharial ("Geodetic Equivalents"), Johndro ("Earth in the Heavens"); I also pretty much go with Rex Bills ("Rulership Book") and M.P. Hall ("Astrological Keywords")

Probably the most thorough modern collection of Mundane astrological data is to be found in the series of books by Marc Penfield ("Horoscopes of the USA & Canada', "Horoscopes of Europe", "Horoscopes of the Western Hemisphere", "Horoscopes of Asia, Australia & the Pacific", "Horoscopes of Africa", and "Horoscopes of Latin America)

All of the above mentioned books by the various authors listed, are currently available for purchase on the internet (such as @ Amazon)...

Thank you a lot for all the books suggested, Dr. Farr. I happen to check the date for the constitutions et similia, when doing such researches, but yeah, I'm a noob in those. My question was about the method. How is Gemini working in there? Do you take into account the opp with Saturn? Is Saturn in Sagittarius involved in the geography, related to Gemini? Just wondering.
Anyway, if we had some doubts over whether England was Gemini (I've read it was Taurus too), then maybe this is a validation too... but there's a Mercury in Taurus receiving all the negativity from Pluto too, and it's funny, the other silly italian mess, that happened the same night of the London attack, was in the city of Turin, like Taurus...

dr. farr

In the Manchester bombing and the London Bridge attacks, Mars (connected with violent stellar influences) was in Gemini and in opposition to Saturn. But I did not take Gemini as a significator for England (I follow the older mundane allocation of Great Britain to Aries, and of the city of Manchester to Cancer) Rather, I looked to the HOUSE significators for the LOCATIONS at which the attacks occurred-the 5th house (entertainment venues) for Manchester, and the 3rd house (bridges) for the London Bridge attack, and then looked at the aspectual and declination connection of Mars to the rulers of those location significators (ie, to the rulers of the signs on those whole sign houses: Venus, ruler of Taurus on the 5th house @ Manchester, and Saturn, ruler of Aquarius on the 3rd house @ London Bridge)

In the forthcoming Solar eclipse, the eclipse falls in Leo, and the components of its grand fire trine fall in Sagittarius (Saturn) and Aries (Uranus), with apex Mars also in Leo, and the rising sign (of the chart for the time of maximum obscuration over the population center of the USA, ie 1:30 PM August 21, 2017 @ Plato, Missouri) being in Scorpio, the ascending degree being squared by Mars. So, from my perspective, the areas particularly affected by the eclipse would be:
-where the eclipse is visible (the USA)
...and...
-countries, etc, allocated to the rulership of Leo-Sagittarius-Aries, and the ascending sign, Scorpio.

SteveGus

Hey there, SteveGus, I'd be interested to know as in how you portrayed this out, is it just about checking the ephemerides and addressing the countries that are related to the signs involved? And I'm wondering, how accurate could one get with the geo-location...? You've spotted England and Italy pretty well, that was quite mind-blowing~

All I did was look at Lilly, and Avelar and Ribiero, to find what locations were represented by the signs Mars and Saturn were in. All I really updated was the spelling.