What are my strengths?

rumrunner17

What does my chart say about me in general?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_j.19265.26434.gif
    astro_2gw_01_j.19265.26434.gif
    45.9 KB · Views: 24

OneHorseFarms

You have a stellium including the Sun in the 12th house. I would imagine that 12th house themes are hard to miss in your life.

The 12th house is tricky because it rules both the return to the boundless unseen (spirituality, bliss) as well as hospitals, jails and asylums. With Neptune as the ruler of the 12th house it is savior, martyr or victim depending on how the energy is used... and with Neptune closely conjunct your Sun there is a double whammy of that energy.

With structure-building Capricorn on the cusp of the 12th, I would guess the energy is very outer-world tangible. Do you work at a hospital, jail or church?

Your Sun squares your 8th house Libra North Node. Your North Node is where your soul needs to go to evolve, and with the square there is friction you can probably feel that is trying to push you into balanced, social, relationship themed 8th house areas (death, psychology, taxes, inheritances).

Back to your original question... you asked what your strengths are... Well with a Capricorn Sun, in sextile to Saturn (ruler of Capricorn), I would think that the Capricorn energy is strong in you. You have the energy of a builder, doer, creater. Having Saturn in Pisces is still another dose of Neptune/12th house energy available to you.

Do you feel a natural ability to be a private detective?

rumrunner17

Thanks for the answer! It's hard to understand my chart after looking at all the twelfth house influences because, though I am a responsible and fairly sober minded person, I am also very self confident and comfortable in almost every aspect of my life.

OneHorseFarms

It is hard for anyone to be objective about their own chart. You are too close to the forest to see the trees. ;) :D

You are a tribute to Capricorns everywhere. :D The 12th house can be a house of sorrows (as it is often termed) but with Capricorn on the cusp (and being your Sun's Sign) you are way too tough (and maybe stubborn?) to let that get you down!

OneHorseFarms

For monetary fortune I don't see any obvious indicators. You do have Pluto sextile your Sun (out of sign sextile) that can indicate money/power but a conjunction or trine would be more obvious as a "millionaire aspect."

You have a South Node in the 2nd house of finances/things you value which could bring past karma of luck flowing in, but just looking at your chart I wouldn't guess you are extremely lucky or come from wealth.