A little help please...?

EvieGrace

The person I was seeing says he needs time and space to work his life out. This happened very suddenly... I'm just trying to get some sort of understanding if he'll ever come back to me or contact me...

I'm new to this and have been reading the forums for quite some time but I'm still struggling to actually interpret... If someone could help I'd be very grateful... Thank you!!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_kate_hp_17246_14986.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_kate_hp_17246_14986.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 24

Harold

Anyone????

Patience....

You are the Ascendant, the Sun as ruler of the ascendant, and the Moon in this chart.

The Moon is crowding the cusp of the 7th house, which is the relationship you are enquiring about. Ruler of the 7th house is Saturn, that that the person you are asking about. The Moon is moving to a square with Saturn as well as a conjunction with the 7th house cusp. So, we can see that the contact is not harmonious.

Interestingly, Saturn is retrograde. What is he looking back at? Well, I guess he is looking at that Venus in the 7th house with which Saturn next makes contact. And this time, its a harmonious trine.

It looks like there is another girl in the frame besides you and he would rather be with her....