Why can't I enter relationships?

I'm a libra sun and moon. I naturally feel a need for partnership and I don't really have problems talking or striking good chemistry with women. Infact I have lot of good female friends.
But when it comes to getting into a serious relationship its just hopeless. Something wrong always happens like me falling for a person who's unavailable (cos she has a boyfriend or she's fresh off a breakup and wants to take time off from a relationship). I sometimes feel I self-sabotage my chances of getting into a relationship (by convincing myself that a girl doesn't like me even though we've hit it off, and then only later realizing my fault when its too late.) Is that because of my saturn in eighth house (in pisces)???
My friends say i cant get into relationships cos i'm always finding flaws with the other person (people who are interested in me) and that my standards are too high. Could this be true considering my venus is in scorpio? and scorpio is said to be a demanding sign
overall i just feel utterly lonely and confused on what I'm doing wrong. help!

Attachments

• daisy24.png
    daisy24.png
    18 KB · Views: 46

sworm09

I have such a soft spot for relationship queries.

Like most of the people who ask about relationships, you've got Saturn ruling the 7th house, somewhat weak (Saturn doesn't care for water signs) and in the 8th house of losses and anxiety. Add to that the fact that Jupiter in Sagittarius is square Saturn, making relationship gains a little hard due to anxiety.

kshantaram

Premium Member
leo asc royal, brilliant, individualistic, high self-pride, sensitive,
sudden decisions.

sun-moon-mer sociable libra 3rd, impressive communications-writings,
wavery mind.

sun debilated libra. debilation cancelled lord venus 4th quadrant, slower growth.
sun elevated aspect over aries 9th supportive of luck, higher education, etc.

venus scorpio secretive and inclined to occult, astrology, etc.
venus aspects own taurus 10th supportive of career.

mars sag 5th tending to logics, ambitious and impulsive,
movable aries 9th and lord mars inimical for fixed leo asc,
stress and delays in matters of education, luck, romance, etc.
mars debilated aspect over mars 12th affecting foreign lands.

saturn 7th lord over 8th, spouse prone to sickness.
saturn 6th lord over 8th, success amidst adversity.

leo asc generally prone to conflict in relationship, saturnine acq opp.

1/7 lords sun-saturn 6/8 libra-pisces unfriendly signs prone to conflict
in relationship/marriage. libra sociable, artistic, comfort loving/lazy etc,

saturn pisces tending to wisdom, sensitive and religious.

hope generic observations help reflect further, find useful.
could share feedbacks.

wishing well,

kshantaram

ps : hope this was tropical western chart.

why not indian vedic! vedic segment! chart not self-clarificatory
and secretive, hiding details, venus/scorpio!

moon libra compatible with moons capricorn, acq, taurus,
gemini, virgo, aries

@sworm9
thanks for replying. I do have one doubt regarding what you said. Forgive me if what I'm gonna ask sounds rather too basic (I've only been studying astrology for the past four months!) but do tell me how is saturn the ruler of my 7th house? Isn't my seventh house cusp in aquarius and doesn't that make uranus the ruler of my seventh house?
Thanks in advance!

miquar

Hi. I think its likely that you are ambivalent about intimacy on a feeling level. While Libra does need to relate to others in one way or another in order to be fulfilled, it is an air sign and so it shies away from the chaos and vulnerability which is part and parcel of the realm of feelings. The square from Uranus to your Sun adds to the suggestion that you need to keep a certain distance on a feeling level, and it is likely that your attraction to unavailable people has something to do with this. Libra is prone to perfectionism and idealism, as is Uranus, so this could have something to do with the high expectations which your friends have mentioned (and they are probably right).

Many strongly Libran people manage quite happily relating in an airy way, and so they aren't troubled by your dilemma, but you have Venus in Scorpio, and, as you say, Saturn in a water sign and house. So there is a need which won't go away - a need for intimacy on a feeling level. But because this frightens as much as it appeals to you, it perhaps fuels your tendency to find fault with others, because if no one is good enough, and the ones who are good enough are out of reach, then you can hide in a kind of limbo where you make noises about wanting to be in a deep relationship, but then never actually get into one.

A similar dilemma is suggested by Mars and Jupiter in Sagittarius, but with Pluto in Scorpio conjunct Mars. This suggests a fear of being disempowered and bound during the course of expressing your sexuality.

You may benefit from getting a dialogue going between the part of you that wants to lose yourself in another, and the part of yourself that wants to maintain detached - and thus safe from difficult feelings - by living in a world of ideas and ideals.

Hey,
Yes the image I previously uploaded was pretty bad. I'm uploading a new pic, tell me if this does the trick (otherwise I'll pm my birth data).
Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_utk.67298.12727.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_utk.67298.12727.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 18

Zarathu

Account Closed
Nothing really jumps out at me in your natal chart. Your fight/flight reflex is pretty strong and as a result you may be making decisions about new situations too quickly and without complexity.

However, you may be experiencing a temporary challenge to your emotions or thinking which limits your interaction with the opposite sex. After all you are quite young, and have many years of options ahead before things of that nature narrows. I would certainly want to look at that before I addressed issues of cognitive functioning and how you deal with change(which a new relationship with the opposite sex most definitely is.)

In order to look at the current challenges, I would need to know if you moved more than 25 KM from your place of birth in the first 4 years of life, and if so, specifically when and specifically where.

BTW, by posting in the regular forum, you don't get a direct contact with a vedic astrologer and are most like to have western astrologers like me respond. If you are really looking for a Vedic astrologer, then you would need to repost in the Vedic section. Until you posted the full data chart, no one might have known where you hailed from.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
OK.... CLEARLY you are experiencing emotional issues at the moment as evidenced by your tertiary progressed chart. And then if we look back to your natal chart we can see issues regarding how you deal with change(which is what any relationship is, either ongoing or start-up) and also how you tend to interact with new situations.

I cannot tell you how to solve your problems, only you can do that. You wouldn't really listen to some dude more than 3 times older than you anyhow!

However, I can take you forward a little bit at a time and you can respond to what how you see this working in your life at time, and think about how you might solve these issues if you see them also.

Is that what you want to do? I'm sorry that I cannot give you a simple answer to this complex question. I can say that there is no glaring, "Holy Cr@p, Look at that!" issue that I can see at this time. Since you already can get into relationships, its just holding and keeping them that bothers you, that is pretty obvious.

So let me know.

Z

Hello Z,
Well yes if you're suggesting a method of solving my problems by working bit by bit through them then I'm up for that! How should we proceed now vis-a-vis 'psychoanalysising' my personality.
Two side questions:
1. Can I take a look at the tertiary progressed chart you made? I'm interested in understanding what in the chart was the give-away that I was experiencing emotional distress(if there was any such single prominent thing. I certainly am going through 'stuff'. There's a lot of brooding and self introspection involved but I reasoned that was my Pluto square natal mercury transit forcing me to get to the bottom of things)
2. You continually mention my issues with change as seen in my natal chart. Could you elaborate on what's causing them (astrologically speaking I mean. I would venture a guess saying my sun square Uranus and Saturn in 8th house are the main perpetrators for this. Am I correct?)
Thanks
PS: You said "Since you already can get into relationships, its just holding and keeping them that bothers you, that is pretty obvious." Hmm not really actually! You see I'm NOT able to enter into romantic relationships. But then again I'm NOT socially awkward (weird perhaps but not awkward) and its not just a one off thing that I can dismiss by saying 'aw it didnt click today, tomorrow is gonna be better'. I mean its very saturine in the way things just conspire against me, like me feeling a genuine connection with a girl and she turning out to have a boyfriend (happened a couple of times), which led to believe that maybe on some level I'm into self sabotage, which led me to post this question in the first place

miquar

Hi. Early on in the thread I offered some suggestions about how your relationship issues are reflected in your natal chart, but I don't think you saw my post.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello Z,
Well yes if you're suggesting a method of solving my problems by working bit by bit through them then I'm up for that! How should we proceed now vis-a-vis 'psychoanalysising' my personality.

There won't be any psycho-analysis of your personality from me. Sorry. I am not a psycho-analyst.