King solomon seal

astrofonder

Are king of Solomon Seals OR Amulets effective as they r said or Anyone has experience of it ?

Attachments

• business_success_seal.jpg
    business_success_seal.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 31

Mark

The picture of the amulet you posted doesn't appear to be the Seal of Solomon. From what I understand, the Seal of Solomon is a septagram (7-pointed star). Each point of the septagram has a planetary association. In this way, the Seal of Solomon describes the order of energy flow through the planetary spheres in this solar system. It also describes the order of flow through the 7 centres of the human body, if you understand the associations. From what I know, the Seal of Solomon should look like this: http://portlandtarot.org/2007/08/08/chakra-spreads

I'm not familiar with the amulet you posted. It is divided 8 times and each division is associated with a sigil. The 8 divisions are paired and colour-coded. The cardinal directions are inscribed in Hebrew. There also seems to be various types of stones mounted around the amulet, each with its own meaning. The Hebrew people had quite a respect for the number 8, so this amulet could be something important. It doesn't look to be the Seal of Solomon, though.

piercethevale

The picture of the amulet you posted doesn't appear to be the Seal of Solomon. From what I understand, the Seal of Solomon is a septagram (7-pointed star). Each point of the septagram has a planetary association. In this way, the Seal of Solomon describes the order of energy flow through the planetary spheres in this solar system. It also describes the order of flow through the 7 centres of the human body, if you understand the associations. From what I know, the Seal of Solomon should look like this: http://portlandtarot.org/2007/08/08/chakra-spreads

I'm not familiar with the amulet you posted. It is divided 8 times and each division is associated with a sigil. The 8 divisions are paired and colour-coded. The cardinal directions are inscribed in Hebrew. There also seems to be various types of stones mounted around the amulet, each with its own meaning. The Hebrew people had quite a respect for the number 8, so this amulet could be something important. It doesn't look to be the Seal of Solomon, though.

...the Septile is an aspect of fatality...by some very arcane and occult Astrological sources...Dane Rudhyar also mentioned this. I've drawn a couple of different styles of this matrix and my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner, says one of them I drew is a 'Portal'...so be careful messing with it. See my thread on "The Birth Chart of Jesus?" for some more info on that [It has something to do with the realm of the Angelic...Devas, my friend in India.

The Magen David...the six pointed matrix or star is sometimes referred to as Solomons Seal ...Magen David literally translated means "Shield of
David" or "Horoscope of David"...as Davids Horoscope most likely had a 6 pointed matrix on it.
It more modern times it has been rumored that some occultists [possibly even some Kabbalists] believe the [coming] Messiah is supposed to appear with it on His/Her birth chart. [Note: Edgar Cayce said the coming Messiah is an event not a person.]
The Native American Tawa [Sun, or Surya] is a most powerful protection amulet. I wear one.
Also I do Sun Pujas daily...most powerful...it will empower you to be able to kick any Black Magicians a$$ back to Hell ...tested and approved 100%
also...according to Clarisse the upper right shoulder on the back is a place to have a protection tatoo...the Sanskrit OM is one of such...also the Egyptian symbol for th Aton...i.e. the beetle with wings outspread under a golden orb {representing the Sun.]} is another.
OM Surya Namah OM OM OM
ps Mark...I think you're confusing the amulet of Abraxas with that of Solomon.

Last edited:

Mark

I've heard several different things referred to as the "Seal of Solomon." The only relatively trustworthy information I have on it comes from Cheiro and his Book of Numbers, which displays the septagram with planetary associations. I've never studied the Seal of Solomon directly, although I suppose I should put that on the list.

It's worth noting that if you disregard the linear order of the septagram and travel around it clockwise, starting at the Sun, you get the attributions for the days of the week. If you count clockwise, starting from Saturn (3), you get the planetary associations of the first 7 kamea (magic squares) in order. If you move counter-clockwise, starting at the Moon, you get the order of the Sephira on the Tree of Life. This is why the septagram and its planetary associations seem to be important, but I don't know for sure that it is the Seal of Solomon.

As to the amulet in the image in the first post, the only symbol I can recognise is the sigil at the top-left "corner" of the circle of 8 red and gold figures. That's the planetary seal of Saturn. I've seen most, if not all of them, but I'm not an expert on Hebrew sigils. Someone more familiar should be able to read the meaning of it.

dr. farr

...its a hard subject to get to the source of...[those that I suspected of knowing aren't talking...] as much mis-information available as the truth.

This statement is very accurate; amulets and talismans are an important and valuable (practical) esoteric field, but for effectiveness requires knowledge (including timing knowledge) equivalent to "expert status" in that field. Otherwise its mere superstition. A reliable internet source for information and reference materials is Christopher Warnock's renaissance astrology site.

Note: the planet Mercury traces a hexagram ("Solomon's Seal") in the sky once every year-see the posts on the thread entitled "Do Occultists give Mercury too much credit?", in the Hot Topics forum.

Last edited:

astrofonder

which Solomon seal pic. i posted was for business & prosperity. another seal pic. which is for Good luck & success i m posting now. i m sorry i know very less about amulets or seals. i just want good luck because i m passing through very critical period. can anyone suggest me which amulet is most effective in this world.

Attachments

• glory_fortune_seal.jpg
    glory_fortune_seal.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 21

piercethevale

which Solomon seal pic. i posted was for business & prosperity. another seal pic. which is for Good luck & success i m posting now. i m sorry i know very less about amulets or seals. i just want good luck because i m passing through very critical period. can anyone suggest me which amulet is most effective in this world.

...if I read you correctly you are searching for more success in your business.
Thus, wouldn't an altar to Ganesh and or Lakshmi be more effective?:wink:
Although I am an American I am of the Sanatan Dharm...Dave Mastry aka Devananda, Sadhan Order.:wink:

Mark

Well, for things to work out "easily" or "luckily," you would probably do better with divisions of 6 than with divisions of 7 or 8. The last amulet you posted looks more "prosperous" than the first one. Personally, I would study every tiny detail of the amulet before I wore it. I would want to know what the 5 lines of Hebrew say, what the 16 Hebrew letters represent within and around the hexagram, what is each kind of stone and what does it mean, etc. There are tons of symbols, stones, colours, and arrangements all over that amulet. It should take about a day to fully investigate it, if you have the right resources. If you have to hunt for information, it could easily take longer. Doing the proper research is always worth it, though. Don't ever try to use something without knowing what it is. It is very possible to get exactly what you want in an amulet and then accidently harm yourself by using it incorrectly. Once you know what it is and how it is supposed to function, you'll be much better able to make decisions about it. Fortifying yourself with a bit of prayer first might also be a good idea.