what to expect: Jupiter return

catharsis

Here it is, my natal and the transits

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_r_a_2015926.10014.29529.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_r_a_2015926.10014.29529.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 29

Celestia

A Jupiter return marks the start of a new phase of expansion and learning. In your case, being your natal Jupiter in Virgo, this expansion would mostly be linked with service, work, technical skills/know-how, writing/absorbing knowledge, health... I had my Jupiter return a few years ago (natal Gemini Jupiter in 11th) and my social Life became very intense, I was having a lot of new experiences mostly through contacts w/other people. For you it will be the same, only through Virgo-related things as mentioned above.

catharsis

That's interesting because I've gained 30lbs in the past 2 months. I wonder if this is good or bad? It's in the 6th house too. Is this linked with growth spurts at all? Also, you mentioned your social life became very active, did you, for example, keep any of the friends you might have made after the transit? Were there lasting effects?

Celestia

That's interesting because I've gained 30lbs in the past 2 months. I wonder if this is good or bad? It's in the 6th house too. Is this linked with growth spurts at all? Also, you mentioned your social life became very active, did you, for example, keep any of the friends you might have made after the transit? Were there lasting effects?

I didn't, BUT there is a reason for this - shortly after that, my Pluto to Sun transit started to peak (I'm in the middle of it right now) so my tendencies to isolation became more and more pronounced over time. I don't think this has to be the case with everybody :)
Good or bad, well it depends. If you let yourself get affected negatively by weight gain on a psychological level, then it's bad. But if you, say, take it as a motivation to kickstart a new health regimen (not necessarily because gaining weight is "bad"- I don't necessarily think so - but to embrace a healthier lifestyle, for instance) then it would be good because it would turn into an opportunity to expand... this is just an example of course!

Also that was my first year of University (Jupiter), which I attended in a different part of the country, very far from my hometown... I went abroad for the 1st time, dated a foreign person, things like that :) It can be exciting if you put yourself "out there".

Retro

Banned
First of all, Jupiter in your house is not bad (6th house is goodness altogether. Why? Because it is, sound-proof for all. Sound-engineers have it often, strong in their fool-proof charts.)
I want to tell you the following:
Aries ascendant wants everything now. Impatience is a sin. Remember this well. On to your question:
Your Jupiter return is happening now. It means growth, just-galore, mode on-always (without ends)... So it means you are at your time perfecting something. In your chart it could be a job (6th house stands for professions). Like sex, values, retrogradations, and the like (You don't need to understand my point in order to grasp it. Get it? I am professional Astrologer, always.) Generally, your chart structure looks good. I think your Jupiter return could mean improvements in your life. Talk about liveliness? Now with the 6th house transits, watch out for accidents. I want to tell you the following thing:
Your 10th house aspectarian is good. In your chart your planets want to be High, extreme high. So this means your locusts could be strong (10th house is a Cancer-house generally, parents and the like, and money and success, all very Cancer-like.) Your locusts means your brains. Saturn in your 11th house means lack of it, but good for success. With groups and females. Also I want to tell you that your Sun in 12th house (near it is in it in Campanus-mode) means you like to go loco. Loco means crazy. Why? Because Mercury is in there as well, as well as Aquarius.
I want to tell you that you have a beautiful chart, but I don't know what else to tell. Generally, your Moon in 2nd house is good for success (with females, and everything). I want to tell you that Pluto in 8th house is a danger, don't go near robberies, and the like. I want to tell you that Jupiter is aspected formidably. It is good for success.
Generally, Aries ascendant is powerful. So, don't worry about power-loss. Pisces intercepted in the 12th house is a danger, but only for fools, because fools like to loose it (water affairs). Generally, your chart at the moment is strong, which is why you are making success-galore. Your Sun can also be interpreted in the 11th house, which means friends, groups and attractions are Yours, always. I don't know what else to say.

JUPITERASC

I'm having my second Jupiter return
and wanted to know more about what I can expect.
I'll put up a chart in a moment
A Jupiter return is a different experience for each individual
because it is dependent on the condition of natal Jupiter :smile:

including the sign location of their natal Jupiter
as well as
the house location of their natal Jupiter
and
any aspects between their natal Jupiter and other natal planets

kshantaram

Premium Member
Here it is, my natal and the transits

jup lord 9th over 6th luck calling for extra efforts, jup virgo critical attitude, perhaps better for audit-quality control roles etc.
jup retro delayed results in terms of employment-health etc. jup 6th enmity with none,

jup retro towards leo 5th tending to advisory-teaching roles, good for education, trine aspect own sag 9th promoting luck,
trine aries asc protective of health and general well-being.

retro jup leo opp sat acq prone to miscalculations, misjudgments, and missed opportunities
with ref to income-romance-children-friendships, etc

jup trine debilated aspect over cap dampening career prospects/pace, weak knees, etc.
debilated aspect over mars-venus dampening artistic tastes and romance perhaps.
10th lord sat over inimical acq 11th career-rewards under stress-delay.

jup aspect own pisces 12th promoting distant lands etc

jup lord 12th over 6th success amidst adversity.

inimical sat now transit sag 9th for 2yrs slowdown in luck, seeking change, tending to distant lands, under stress-delay.

moon-sat opp too affecting initiative, communications, etc. moon lord 4th for domestic peace-comforts-mother etc.

acq-sat inimical for aries asc, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships.
sun-mer-sat acq gains from govt, mathematical-statistical aptitudes, but under stress.

sun aspecting own leo 5th protective of education-position but not good for health of children probably.
sat enemy aspect over leo 5th affecting 5th house matters romance-children etc.

sat transit sag aspect own acq 11th protective of income-gains,
but not good for health of friends-relationships.

jup transit virgo and sat transit sag square luck-employment-health etc under stress, sq moon too under challenge/stress.

sooner rahu true node joins jup virgo 6th, prone to rise-fall in health-employment matters, to care.

ketu transit pisces 12th prone to pain-injury-surgery feet etc, ketu pisces tending to spirituality, foreign lands,
supported by aspect from jup transit virgo. jup aspect protective till mid-Aug 016 or so.

hope generic observations enable take stock chart-transits, pick as relevant. could share specific feedbacks per return.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

catharsis

Thanks for all the feedback. I should add that this year I got health insurance and started seeing a psychiatrist and GP if that has anything to do with Jupiter Virgo 6th house.

Last edited: