mother father rulers

FLOWER

hi, can anyone help me with this chart. female born on 12 nov 1991 at 4.33 p.m. in gateshead u.k. the ruler of 4H being the moon in 10H, house of the father and co ruler of 4H being the sun. saturn and moon in conjunction in 10H being father and mother.also what do you guys make of the stellium in 6H.jupiter is in transit over this stellium at the moment. the sun is co ruler of 4H. help...i know ther can be and exception to rules and some books say to look at the 4H for the father and 10H for the mother.:eek:

Claire19

First of all there is no co ruler of any house, the sign on the cusp is the ruler only. I can see your dilemma with the parental issue. THe person seen as the authority figure and the career person is generally belonging to the 10th house and the nurturer or the more domestic one belongs to the 4th house. These days it can be either sex. Some men are house husbands and some women the bread winner and the career person. Either the father can work from home or in a domestic situation or the mother seen as hardworking and disciplinarian. The perception will come from the child. This can signify a single parent household as well where the parent is both mother and father.

Claire.

rahu

Banned
dear flower,what intriques me is the semisextile between uranus and mercury.
the mercurt /jupiter square can give a active and resourceful mind,but the semisextile aspect can bring exceptional pyschic powers.the dreams could even have prophetic content.sometimes very vivid audio or visual "halluncinations" can be present.this gives a potential for an intellectually brillant mind,but sometimes there may be a accompanying turbulent or rebellious nature.don't be surprised if this child has dreams of flying.
rahu

Claire19

Semi sextiles are not at all significant, they may add a little weight to influences already present perhaps. Dreams belong to Neptune,Pisces and 12th house along with Mercury and Moon for prophetic visions etc.

rahu

Banned
i'm afraid you haven't done enough research claire19.minor aspect can explain
many things.i would let flower answer ,and judge whether the qualities i described are present or not
rahu

Sanem

On the father/mother house thing: I have Saturn in 10H conj MC, and Mars opp these, conj IC in 4H.

I was always told that Saturn here refers to the mother, and Mars to the father, which I figure fits.
My mother was the more strict, disciplarian one, and also put to my feeling the most social pressure on me, "what will people think".
My dad on the other hand was abscent in my childhood, yet I experienced him as being highly dominating.

Although there are cases where they can be switched, but I believe the basic concept stands.