3rd White Buffalo Born

Vanillaventi

Hello everyone:D :D :D I was just reading on line about a 3rd white buffalo being born, and remembered seeing something on the Discovery channel about last day prophecies, and that native indians of various tribes believe that in the last days white buffalo would be born. This phenemnon and all the other prophecies of every other culture are being fulfilled on last days events of this earth's history I find this truly fascinating so I checked on line and got some birth dates for the buffalo as follows, 1st buffalo named Miracle was born August 20th 1994,Janesville, Wisconsin, 2nd buffalo was a male born July 1st, 2002 Spirit Mountain Ranch, Flagstone Arizona, and the 3rd buffalo was born about April 26, 2005, at Cecil Lake North of Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada, no actual time that I could see was given, so my question is what information can you get from these three charts, and how do they tie together if at all, this is such a rare phenemnon 1 in 60 million chance of it happening and that it is happening now quite a bit considering before these incidents it happened last I believe in 1894 or 1898?? So who's up for it, I wish I could figure this stuff out, but I'm slowly learning but just love to see what all you people here do with all these charts!! These are actual white and not albino buffalo, I guess there is a difference. ;) :confused: :D Thanks so much very curiously yours Deb