reunited with birth father

jjgirl67

Hi to all. I met my biologocal father for the first time back in 2001. Our relationship quickly became rather inapropriate, with heavy sexual conotations. Please don't be alramed because I've read that this is actually very common and there is often a sexual attraction between reunited birth parents and their children.

I cut off the relationship for several years after I got married. i didn't really understand then what was happening and I was both sad and angry. But now I decided to get back in touch with him and yesterday we had a great converstaion on the phone. I really want to have him in my life again but I want him to act like a father. (I don't have a relationship with my adoptive father, he was abusive and we are completely estranged.) I really need/want a Dad!

My question is whether or not we can/will maintain a relationship and if it will be a positive, supportive relationship?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/chart.php?y=2006&m=6&d=14&h=8&min=11&lat=0&long=0&zone=16&e1=0&e2=0

Thanks for looking!!

Summery Joy

The Moon is VOC. No change in situation at least for the time being. You should ask this question again in a few months or when a drastic change happens.