Christ Consciousness...

Ruka_5

Banned
No trouble at all. I'm glad I learned something new and very useful on the computer. I never knew about 'Screen shots' before.
It only takes about 2 mins. to input the data and take 3 'Screen Shots'...and I'm sure that I'll be taking shots of the Astrological Parts Lists for other folks quite a bit...and, I assume that I can also take 'Shots' of the entire birth chart as well...although astrodiensts' is so handy and of much better quality graphics so probably not so much of that ...but I know now that I have a 'back-up' for producing charts that can be e-mailed and or posted on the web.

PS...as to any privacy concerns; If you wish I will delete the lists of your parts...let me know...

Honestly, I had no idea about printscreen either until about a year or two ago, and I just tried Photoshop for the first time yesterday...I can't even do HTML or CSS, either... :pinched: .

No privacy concerns on my part, don't worry. Feel free to leave them; and thanks again for taking the time to even pull those up.

Ruka_5

Banned
This thread is confusing.

Send me a postcard. :whistling:

I don't have to share your views.

Like I said earlier in the thread after I'd thought about the subject more - really, none of us know which way is the right way to be able to say for a fact that anybody's going in the wrong way. Sure, I could be way off track, but so could you...but at least I know better than to smugly whistle when I know I could very well be wrong.

My last word on the subject. I'm not interested in arguing, it's silly.

Take care of yourself.

Skillcoil

I don't have to share your views.

Like I said earlier in the thread after I'd thought about the subject more - really, none of us know which way is the right way to be able to say for a fact that anybody's going in the wrong way. Sure, I could be way off track, but so could you...but at least I know better than to smugly whistle when I know I could very well be wrong.

My last word on the subject. I'm not interested in arguing, it's silly.

Take care of yourself.

Well you smugly laughed first. Sure let's not argue, but what is "Christ Consciousness"?

Mark

It is not associated with christianity. It is associated with Christ. There is a very big difference between the Truth and the doctrines taught by people. I would advise that you forget religion, tradition, and opinion entirely. As per the previous link, Edgar Cayce's readings propose that the Christ Consciousness is the awareness of the soul's Oneness with God (the Source) that is imprinted on the mind in pattern and may be awakened by the Will as exercised by that soul. "Christ" is not a name, a thing, nor a person. You will be "Christed" when you are able to fully realise your inherent Oneness.

The Christ experience doesn't involve changing to become something else. Becoming Christ is only realising what you have been all along. It is your most fundamental nature. This state of being has been called many names at many times. There is only one important difference when we use the word "Christ" instead of enlightenment, Nirvana, or any other such term: The Way of the Christ has been fully perfected.

Because it is our nature to seek and find our own Oneness with the One, there have always been those who could reach a spiritually heightened state of awareness. It is only in Christ, however, that we may become fully perfected and companionable to the One. The Son of God who was Jesus was also many others throughout time and space. He has shown us the Way over and over, making steps toward the Light through each generation visited. His life as Jesus was the culmination of this process. Only then did He say, "It is finished."

I'll try to keep this as clear as possible. The One Son of God is the One Soul, the only Soul that exists. From this One Soul grows all individual souls. We are the manifestations of the individualisations of that One Soul. This is why the Master, our very foundation, has been making steps toward the Light throughout the ages. When He goes forward, we are destined to go with Him. This is also why we could never supersede Him and make ourselves first. One of your liver cells cannot claim the heritage of your whole body. When He perfected the Way, as Jesus, He both made it possible for us to follow and destined us to do so. All who seek the Kingdom in any other way will not find it.

This is not to say that anyone must have any particular beliefs in order to follow. In fact, well attuned people have to try pretty hard to not follow. It's about ideals, not ideas. It's about everyone gaining through Love, not the few gaining through manipulation. He gave only one new commandment: "Love one another as I have Loved you." Because of this, I must say that the presence of Love in a person is evidence of the presence of God in that person. As Paul said, though I might have everything else a man could have, if I have not Love, I have nothing.

Christ is the reason that the ages change. It is our Oneness with God that we seek. We all want to make ourselves greater and rightfully so. We are the children of God. That is why we must seek to be like our Father, rather than make quick illusions to fool our brother into thinking we are greater. Actually, I have been pondering lately the very notion of "property." It seems that the only time when no one "owned" anything was before the advent of mankind. At the advent of man, it seems that we were in a state in which everyone owned everything. There has always been enough to go around if everyone were to give what was needed. Taking something even though someone else might need it is "ownership." This makes it frightfully apparent what Jesus meant when he said that, "...It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God." As long as you have property, your property has you, and it doesn't let go easily.

piercethevale

Mark has set the record straight with his ref. to the Cayce reading on the matter.
Although I cringe a bit at the 'rhetoric' he has a fondness for....it does 'turn off' a lot of folks.
The Christ is not a person...it is the fully aware oneness with the Light, Love and Word [Logos] of God/The Creator.
The soul known as Amilius that had been the man known as Jesus/Yeshua ben David of Nazareth was responsible for all of mankind to suffer being cast out and prohibited from returning to Eden. If you read the thread I posted in the Degree Symbols forum on Lilith and if I have all the facts and have connected the dots correctly then Amilius is also responsible for the existence of Satan...
This is implying if not downright out and out stating that Amilius was the biggest ***** up of all the souls here in this realm of Maya/Physical Universe.
One of the interpretations of Jesus/Yeshua statement in which He said "I am the Alpha and the Omega...the first and the last" is by that He meant He was the first to get trapped in 'Matter' and is also responsible for the rest of us having gotten ourselves ensnared [except for those souls known as "The Sons of Light" that volunteered to come into this realm to assist others back out...and from what I've gathered that includes the souls of all women...as they agreed to come into this realm as the 'God approved' companions to men. {Meaning that women have the damndest job of all in that they don't know if they are pairing up with a "Soul" that originally got trapped in this realm or with one of the 'Sons of Light'...meaning, Your boyfriend could be a Prince or a Pervert...to be simplistic and blunt...and is supported by how the Sikhs regard their women as 'Kar'...the Grace of God Incarnate...revered, honored, protected and worshipped...as women should be.}]
...and since He was the first and is responsible...He can't go back until the rest of us have gotten ourselves out...[...that's my take on it...and I know a number of others that think and believe this also...]

...also this "Son of God" thing...is so mis-leading and really causes a lot of knee-jerk reactionism...I wish people would quit using the term, especially when Jesus/Yeshua is referred to as "The Only...." which is just WRONG...We are all "Sons of God"...[and you Gals are all the "Daughters of God"...]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Thanks Mark, but why is this associated with Christianity?
Christ is just a word...Krishna works just as well...Buddha too...and .....there are others...

...and so as not to get myself embroiled with the mods again...the preceding statements are 'ONLY MY HUMBLE OPINION", thank you. ptv

Last edited:

Ruka_5

Banned
Well you smugly laughed first. Sure let's not argue, but what is "Christ Consciousness"?

That wasn't a 'smug' laugh. But I'm sure you'll get whatever you want to from it.

As always - I wish you well, but I'm just not interested in going any further into any kind of 'discussion' with you, which is really just 'baiting' in the hopes of getting to some kind of 'argument'. For a lot of people that's a really fun way to spend time on the internet; or they at least use it as a coping mechanism for their unhappiness, an attempt to spread the misery. You'll have to find someone else to be your target.

I don't have to believe what you do. And I don't. And I will not. No matter how much you try to bully me in the other direction.

Sorry.

Skillcoil

That wasn't a 'smug' laugh. But I'm sure you'll get whatever you want to from it.

As always - I wish you well, but I'm just not interested in going any further into any kind of 'discussion' with you, which is really just 'baiting' in the hopes of getting to some kind of 'argument'. For a lot of people that's a really fun way to spend time on the internet; or they at least use it as a coping mechanism for their unhappiness, an attempt to spread the misery. You'll have to find someone else to be your target.

I don't have to believe what you do. And I don't. And I will not. No matter how much you try to bully me in the other direction.

Sorry.

Don't twist my words around and throw accusations. You're the one who first called out my smiley for being smug, it was just a silly whistle. You've done this on another thread also, I don't care what you believe. You might have comprehension issues or are full of shenanigans.

piercethevale

I've been severely chastised by the mods on a few occasions for stating in words exactly what those 'smiley faces' imply...
I think the 'smileys' need to be done away with...that'll put an end to these kind of confrontations.

...oh, wait...I forgot to add a 'Smiley"...:unsure::ninja::annoyed::tongue::love::andy::surprised::lol::alien::smile::sleeping::joyful::sideways::innocent:

piercethevale

WOW...DUDE...RUKA...I just noticed where your Part of Astrology is...WHooooa DUDE!...Seriously...conj. your Pluto and in conj. aspect to the Moon ...trine your Neptune...and conj. my Saturn/Neptune conj...trine my Pluto...:w00t:

...I wholeheartedly and most earnestly implore you to keep on studying Astrology!

piercethevale

Also...that Jupiter/Saturn conj. is "a tough row to hoe", Luckily, Saturn preceeds Jupiter in that aspects will first influence Saturn rather than Jupiter...meaning what starts out as a restrictive and consternating influence actually is erecting a structural basis upon which hard work and dedication will produce expansive results. [when Jupiter precedes Saturn it's a whole 'nother story.]
I bring up this conj. as it is trine your Asc. and sextile your Mercury and Desc.
In 'Matrices' of aspects the Asc. is permissible as a 'player' [although many astrologers will denounce this...but not all...and there are very many that feel as I do...] the Asc. is the influence of this Planet...Our Home...
So, what you have between your Asc., that Saturn/Jupiter conj., and your Merc./Desc. conj. is 3 points of the 4 point matrix known as a "Mystical or Harmonic Rectangle". Now, it isn't complete by birth and therefore is not an actively innate portion of your being...but it does become so at times whenever an transiting [or progressed] influence conjs the missing point which in your case is apprx. 07* Aries 30'...and Uranus is coming on strong...and Uranus [aka "The Great Awakener"] being the 'Higher Octave' of Mercury and filling this Matrix for a while is very intriguing...and I would advise you to make the best of that time as to those affairs indicted by all the players active in the matrix at that time...it is, almost certainly, a 'Once in a lifetime event' as Uranus will not be back to that point in the Zodiac for another 84 years after that.

Last edited:

Mark

Firstly, all who wish to have peace and quiet can achieve it by simply shutting their own mouth. There can be no argument when you're not talking. Arguing about not arguing is just silly. Is your motivation to get the last word or to achieve peace? Actions tell the story. Now that this is out of the way...

Oh, Perci, art thou a master of Israel and knowest not these things? Please allow me to trim the meat out of the fat. My previous statements: "I'll try to keep this as clear as possible. The One Son of God is the One Soul, the only Soul that exists. From this One Soul grows all individual souls. We are the manifestations of the individualisations of that One Soul." I'm not sure how much more clear I can be as to the meaning of the phrase "Son of God." It has nothing to do with fleshly relations. He is, in Himself, all souls. Why do I cling to such dogmatic phrases and words? Why did Cayce cling to such dogmatic phrases and words?

1 Corinthians 1:
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Given that Edgar Cayce was a renowned Sunday school teacher in his waking state, I don't see how you could respect Cayce unless you can respect that scripture. In fact, according to the readings, the soul who would be Cayce wrote the bulk of one of the gospels. The readings work hand-in-hand with Truth and scripture both, providing a better understanding all around.

I do feel that I am strangely singling you out on this one and perhaps I am. There is something in me that wants to hold you to an higher standard. I can also see that there is something in you that wants the same. Are you really so confronted by words and phrases? Why was the foolishness of preaching chosen? Why was the birth chart of Jesus hidden? If you can't get past your own preference for surface appearance, you will not find the Truth beneath. Please take off the glasses of what you already believe and read my previous post again. It could be taken very differently than you took it the first time.

P.S. According to the readings, the Master led the second wave, not the first. He was the first Adamic man, but not among the first meddlers (which were "pre-human" in form).

piercethevale

Firstly, all who wish to have peace and quiet can achieve it by simply shutting their own mouth. There can be no argument when you're not talking. Arguing about not arguing is just silly. Is your motivation to get the last word or to achieve peace? Actions tell the story. Now that this is out of the way...

Oh, Perci, art thou a master of Israel and knowest not these things? Please allow me to trim the meat out of the fat. My previous statements: "I'll try to keep this as clear as possible. The One Son of God is the One Soul, the only Soul that exists. From this One Soul grows all individual souls. We are the manifestations of the individualisations of that One Soul." I'm not sure how much more clear I can be as to the meaning of the phrase "Son of God." It has nothing to do with fleshly relations. He is, in Himself, all souls. Why do I cling to such dogmatic phrases and words? Why did Cayce cling to such dogmatic phrases and words?

1 Corinthians 1:
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this world? Hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

Given that Edgar Cayce was a renowned Sunday school teacher in his waking state, I don't see how you could respect Cayce unless you can respect that scripture. In fact, according to the readings, the soul who would be Cayce wrote the bulk of one of the gospels. The readings work hand-in-hand with Truth and scripture both, providing a better understanding all around.

I do feel that I am strangely singling you out on this one and perhaps I am. There is something in me that wants to hold you to an higher standard. I can also see that there is something in you that wants the same. Are you really so confronted by words and phrases? Why was the foolishness of preaching chosen? Why was the birth chart of Jesus hidden? If you can't get past your own preference for surface appearance, you will not find the Truth beneath. Please take off the glasses of what you already believe and read my previous post again. It could be taken very differently than you took it the first time.

P.S. According to the readings, the Master led the second wave, not the first. He was the first Adamic man, but not among the first meddlers (which were "pre-human" in form).
???
Have you forgotten the readings dealing with Amilius?...that was a meddler...
I have no belief in the New Testament [rip it right out of the Bible]...as it was written by the Romans...not the disciples...I'm not saying there is not some truth in it...but even just one lie...just one...is all the Prince of Lies needs to **** you up!
...remember what Cayce said was the sect closest to true Christianity...."The Gnostic"...so, THINK for yourself!

Last edited:

Ruka_5

Banned
WOW...DUDE...RUKA...I just noticed where your Part of Astrology is...WHooooa DUDE!...Seriously...conj. your Pluto and in conj. aspect to the Moon ...trine your Neptune...and conj. my Saturn/Neptune conj...trine my Pluto...:w00t:

...I wholeheartedly and most earnestly implore you to keep on studying Astrology!

:lol: I know, I have Uranus conjunct the Midheaven too. All things keep leading back to how it's a pretty good idea that I study astrology. And I actually really do love the subject too so that won't be a problem.

Also...that Jupiter/Saturn conj. is "a tough row to hoe", Luckily, Saturn preceeds Jupiter in that aspects will first influence Saturn rather than Jupiter...meaning what starts out as a restrictive and consternating influence actually is erecting a structural basis upon which hard work and dedication will produce expansive results. [when Jupiter precedes Saturn it's a whole 'nother story.]
I bring up this conj. as it is trine your Asc. and sextile your Mercury and Desc.
In 'Matrices' of aspects the Asc. is permissible as a 'player' [although many astrologers will denounce this...but not all...and there are very many that feel as I do...] the Asc. is the influence of this Planet...Our Home...
So, what you have between your Asc., that Saturn/Jupiter conj., and your Merc./Desc. conj. is 3 points of the 4 point matrix known as a "Mystical or Harmonic Rectangle". Now, it isn't complete by birth and therefore is not an actively innate portion of your being...but it does become so at times whenever an transiting [or progressed] influence conjs the missing point which in your case is apprx. 07* Aries 30'...and Uranus is coming on strong...and Uranus [aka "The Great Awakener"] being the 'Higher Octave' of Mercury and filling this Matrix for a while is very intriguing...and I would advise you to make the best of that time as to those affairs indicted by all the players active in the matrix at that time...it is, almost certainly, a 'Once in a lifetime event' as Uranus will not be back to that point in the Zodiac for another 84 years after that.

I know. I've Googled Jupiter-Saturn before and saw it referred to as a "Grand Conjunction". Pretty serious subject matter attached to it, talk about it indicating being a 'teacher', stuff like that. I've also read stuff about that conjunction supposedly being the 'star' that the three wise men saw that guided them to Christ on the night of his birth... all of which, just makes me really nervous. :lol:

Ruka_5

Banned

And you can help achieve it by following your own advice; do you not see how absolutely asinine it is to involve yourself in something that has absolutely nothing to do with you, in order to scold, attack and lecture people about not arguing? How are you contributing to any semblance of peace by contributing to stirring things up and being combative?

What's that thing Jesus said? "You hypocrite, pull the plank out of your own eye, first!", or something along those lines? :lol:

Until you do that, nothing you say has any credibility to me and frankly doesn't matter at all. Said with the respect that you unfortunately don't think to give to others, yourself.

If you want to 'discuss' it further that's fine; I do not. I'm going to block you and from here on out I won't see anything else you say, so have a good one, take care of yourself, and by all means, I hope you become a better person than the one you are right now.