Venus-Scorpio

Mars-Libra

Jupiter-Cancer

Saturn-Capricorn

Uranus-Capricorn

Neptune-Capricorn

Pluto-Scorpio

Midheaven-Leo

I would like to please interpret it and explain to me the meaning of the sign in each planet as well as any houses, synastry,

Also, I want to know which sign(s) are most dominant in my natal chart.

Cheers

Attachments

• Birth Chart.gif
    Birth Chart.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 28

PlutorisingLee

Hi,
First impression- a good balance between Scorpio and Libra. These two signs are good together. You are probably very charming and attractive if not in an outward way then in some other way. Mercury is great in Virgo adding an even more sharp edge to you. I think you are probably a very sharp person- you dont like lies and you can't stand anything or anyone that is stupid. But being a Libra you maybe hide your true less sweet thoughts. Your scorpio Moon and Venus makes your emotions even more complicated and hidden- you may feel guilty because you Libra Sun (father or ego) is not happy with all the hidden and unbalanced emotions you hold within. your virgo Mercury would at least allow some expression to your thoughts and feelins making it a bit more easy to deal with.
You are smart but not always right. Sometimes the things you feel suprise even you. Beacause you are a Libra and your Jupiter is in cancer i would guess you can do well with hosting people- where is up to you but you would do great giving others what they want on a very intuitive level. I may be good for you to sometimes show the less sweet aspect of your world out- its ok to be emotional- at heart you are much more into feeling then thinking. maybe you think its "less' good or that people are not going to respect you if you let your guard down. I bet they will like you even more if the could see a little better how hard you try for them.
Much care
Lee

Zoro89

Hi,
First impression- a good balance between Scorpio and Libra. These two signs are good together. You are probably very charming and attractive if not in an outward way then in some other way. Mercury is great in Virgo adding an even more sharp edge to you. I think you are probably a very sharp person- you dont like lies and you can't stand anything or anyone that is stupid. But being a Libra you maybe hide your true less sweet thoughts. Your scorpio Moon and Venus makes your emotions even more complicated and hidden- you may feel guilty because you Libra Sun (father or ego) is not happy with all the hidden and unbalanced emotions you hold within. your virgo Mercury would at least allow some expression to your thoughts and feelins making it a bit more easy to deal with.
You are smart but not always right. Sometimes the things you feel suprise even you. Beacause you are a Libra and your Jupiter is in cancer i would guess you can do well with hosting people- where is up to you but you would do great giving others what they want on a very intuitive level. I may be good for you to sometimes show the less sweet aspect of your world out- its ok to be emotional- at heart you are much more into feeling then thinking. maybe you think its "less' good or that people are not going to respect you if you let your guard down. I bet they will like you even more if the could see a little better how hard you try for them.
Much care
Lee

Thanks for the chart interprentation. How you describe me it matches mostly with my actual personality.

Cheers :)