Saturn transit natal ascendant

abryant0822

I have seen some videos and read blogs from people about this transit, but I have not yet had an actual back-and-forth dialogue about it. Has anyone else experienced this? For me, it is happening now while Saturn is retrograde. My natal ascendant is 29 degrees Scorpio, so Saturn has been transiting back and forth, wobbling between my 12th house and 1st house. Saturn is telling me, "You're almost there! You're almost ready to get out of the 12th, and into the new beginning in the first house, but not quite." It's definitely taught me patience. I was trying to advance my career, but I was unsuccessful and turned down for many promotions. I was accepted into graduate school, and will begin studies right when Saturn will start going direct into my first house. I am so excited for this new beginning and new blessing. However, I still have a few weeks of 12th house matters and still have one more week at my old full time job. Saturn teaches you patience, that's for sure..... I am so ready for this to be over....