Exact conjunction to my Natal South Node transit.

Izzy542

Few days ago something weird has happened for a first to me. You know when you wake up very early at the morning almost like from a nightmare fully alert and jump of the bed immediately but in this case the feeling was almost like a child has on the morning of Christmas night, that nice and full of anticipation warm feeling of excitement. My natal north node is in Aries in 10 house at 3,09' deegree which of course mean that my south node is in Libra in 4house in 3,09 these days True Nord transit in Libra that moment it was to ridicules exact conjunction to my south Node.The most interesting about it is I felt and still feel that way from that moment like I was tramped in a cage and someone for a first time unlocked the door in front of me, it is a very common feeling for me to feel locked in a cage I have cancer Asc it is reflex for me to hide in my ''home'',but nothing happened practically to justify that shift in my feelings I feel like I do not need anything in order to be happy until to this time I can not sleep well, which is very unusually for me because I am quite sleep deprived due to a small child for many years. I wonder if anyone felt in any way some kind of transit in your natal chart?