what do I want to be when I grow up??

ariesgurl

I seem to be having a lot of career confusion. I am 31 years old and have no idea what I want to do and what I would be good at. I currently work as an administrative assistant and have been for the last 10 years and I absolutely hate it. I've only stuck to it because of the pay/benefits that I receive, other than that I can't find any other reason to continue. Can I get some career advice based on my chart please? I want to be my own boss and have some sort of business but not sure in what exactly! All I know is that I need to feel challenged and I don't want to go to school for a number of years either. Can't afford it and don't have time with a growing family...

(can't upload my chart from iPad, will have to add it later from my pc)
Suggestions please!!!

Thanks,

Ariesgurl

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

T-annu

hi

aries people are known for their independent mindsets and pioneering spirit!! its better if you upload your chart, I can give you some clues although...

your ascendent is the mask and the mid heaven is your life goal..the aspects to Ur ascendants and mid heaven can really tell you about your mission. sun's position and moons' position are equally important. another point is your north node. if you study Ur north node you will understand what makes you fulfilled...

hope that you will upload ur chart...till then goodluck

wilsontc

Staff member
research, to aries

aries,

You said:
I seem to be having a lot of career confusion...I currently work as an administrative assistant...and I absolutely hate it...Can I get some career advice based on my chart please? I want to be my own boss and have some sort of business...I need to feel challenged and I don't want to go to school...

You have Scorpio :)scorpio:, transformation, also research) on your Midheaven (outer world) and Pluto :)pluto:, transformation, also research) near your transformation (research) house. More planets are in your thinking (also details) house than any other and the planet of details (Mercury, :mercury:) is in aspect to both Saturn :)saturn:, duty, also structure) and Jupiter :)jupiter:, expansion, also wisdom), all suggesting a strong ability to learn and structure ideas.

The challenge is (as you say) is that you don't want to go "back to school", however school can come to you if you are open to it. There are numerous online courses you can take to learn more about whatever interests you.

One thing is most likely, with your strong :scorpio:/:pluto: (also control) vibe, you will want to be in control of your living and works situation...and being an admin probably doesn't give you the control you crave!

Researching,

Tim

ariesgurl

Thanks for your response Tim. I would definitely love to go to school, I love learning and always have but the only reason I mentioned I didn't want to is because of financial reasons and time constraints. I know if I want to do something that makes me feel fulfilled and challenged I will have no choice but to go!

I've been thinking about perhaps project work...maybe taking some courses in project management. I think working multiple short projects will keep me interested as I tend to get bored easily, and will provide the challenge I am looking for.

Hopefully I will be able to figure something out soon as I definitely don't see myself remaining in my current field. Not unless I want to be miserable for the rest of my working years!

ariesgurl