Will we ever have a baby?

Theothecat06

Hi, I'm very new to this game and after 13 months of trying for a baby and suffering one miscarriage 3 months ago, I cannot imagine us having a baby, I just can't picture a future with one, no matter how hard I try. Will we ever have our baby? I've been with my partner 5 years, I'm aquarius and he's libra, let me know if you need to know anything else. x

aquarius7000

Your chart and your reading, please.

..let me know if you need to know anything else
Hi Theothecat,

Yes, we would need a couple of things from you, such as for you to please put your chart up, or your partner's (if that's the woman here), so we have something astrological on the basis of which to be able to give our views. However, in keeping with the forum rules, querents are requested to first present their own interpretation of the chart (no matter how elementary this might be) as regards their question. This is the best way to learn Astrology, which is why we are all really here, right.;)

To get you started, you may pull a chart up at www.astro.com. Then begin by looking at the fifth house, its sign, the planets placed within it, and so on.

Getting it started,
:)aquarius7000

Theothecat06

I'm really confused. I've taken your advice and visited that website you gave me. I'm not sure how to put my chart up. I've had a look, and I'm not sure if this is right, but the moon is in the 5th house, it's sign is Leo and the Sun is placed in it.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

I have just posted a thread, at the 'Help with forums..' board, called: Attaching Chart as a Thumbnail, which will serve as a step-by-step guide on how to post a chart. Have a look at it, and, for now, perhaps you can simply post your birth stats. Also, sometimes you can post charts and/or URL's only after you've done a minimum of three posts, so just give us your birth data, and you will have done your third post.;)

:)aquarius7000

starlink

Theothecat, you could of course ask a horary question on the subject and get a direct answer that way. We can then look at both the natal indications and the horary one's.
The directions Aquarius gives in that link are really easy to follow. See if you can get that chart up. We cannot go by the 5th house alone I'm afraid.

Cheers, Starlink