Baby born twice

Charm

I was just wondering astrologically which birth time date and place would one use for this little baby who was literally born twice!! I have posted the article from the today show website below.

Charm

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com contributor
updated 6:33 a.m. MT, Fri., June. 6, 2008

When Chad and Keri McCartney say their infant daughter, Macie Hope, is born again, they aren’t referring to religion — the month-old miracle baby really was born twice.
The first “birth” was about six months into Keri McCartney’s pregnancy, when surgeons at Texas Children’s Hospital took the tiny fetus from Keri’s womb to remove a tumor that would have killed Macie before she was born.
The second time was on May 3, when the McCartneys welcomed their surgically repaired — and perfectly healthy — baby girl into the world.

The happy couple talked exclusively to TODAY’s Ann Curry on Friday from the hospital, where they were joined by Dr. Darrell Cass, the fetal surgeon who led the team that performed a surgery that has been successfully completed fewer than 20 times around the world. In Macie’s case, he said, “We were very, very fortunate. It really turned out perfectly.”
The McCartneys’ story began in Keri’s 23rd week of pregnancy, when the couple took their entire family to their obstetrician’s office to discover the sex of the baby Keri was carrying.
“We had our whole family,” Chad McCartney told Curry. “Our four kids had piled into the van, and we headed to our routine ultrasound to find out what the sex of the baby was going to be. That was the big discussion on the way up, so there was lots of excitement.”
Story continues here!

[Moderator note - post edited in accordance with the copyright rules of the site of limiting copied text to approx 100 words.]

Last edited by a moderator:

pwadm

Staff member
Totally impressive story!

I would use the "2nd" birth for the natal chart. Obviously at the operation time the child was not born as she wasn't actually separated from the mother.

PattyLU

I have been taught and believe that the moment of birth is when the baby breathes its first breath. At that time it connects with the universe. Therefore, the second birth is the only one that could count.

Claire19

This is totally fascinating. But I guess the second time when she came into the world properly is the right birthdate of course and we have to use that.

I wonder if there are any indications of this strange phenomenon in the chart.
Food for thought!!!!

Claire19

I have been taught and believe that the moment of birth is when the baby breathes its first breath. At that time it connects with the universe. Therefore, the second birth is the only one that could count.
Yes I think you are right. The baby would not have been taking oxygen at the first so called birth, or reacting to the outside environment... it was just extracted.........we cant have two birthdates in any event.... but fascinating all the same. The soft panel on the skull received the astral imprint and later grows over.....
People also talk about induced birth, premature birth etc but that is the time regardless of what the circumstances surrounding the birth, that the baby interacts with the outside world initially..... that is the potentials for the rest of the life according to the planetary positions.....

Claire19

Totally impressive story!

I would use the "2nd" birth for the natal chart. Obviously at the operation time the child was not born as she wasn't actually separated from the mother.
Yes the baby was not actually conscious then. So not really a second birth.