Does Anything Stand Out In My Chart?

Sorry if this is a mess but I'm really new to this site and still trying to figure it out so bare with me lol. Anyways I would like to know that if just from you looking at the chart, you see anything notable, like marriage, possible careers, children, etc. Anything will help really. Thank you for taking the time to look at this!

astro_w2gw_01_praise.75960.56220 (2).jpg

astro.jpg

katydid

Interesting. you have the Sun in creative, dynamic Leo, part of an artistic Fire Grand Trine. . And yet the North Node, one’s dharma and spiritual pathway, is in Cancer conjunct the Mars and the 4th cusp. So you may be very drawn to home and family and could feel pulled in two directions. You want to follow your heart and see if Fame and Success awaits you, but you are also very fond of emotional support and stability from your close emotional network?

waybread

One thing would be your Cancer-Leo focus. Do you have a fair bit of attachment to your home, or would you describe yourself as a "homebody"?

Jupiter in the second house is supposed to confer the ability to make money. In my experience, however, sometimes these people can make money, but hanging onto it is another issue.

To me the moon in your 12th house in Aries suggests that you may be a bit of a loner at heart, who sometimes prefers working behind the scenes to being on-stage. Your Leo nature likes attention and acknowledgement, but you may actually feel more comfortable in situations where you do not feel scrutinized.

rahu

Banned
Hi astralanswer
Your mercury/uranus midpoint is conjunct your ascendant and square exactly to your sun. This shows you have exceptional psychic /astral abilities. It also gives a quick,sharp intelligence. It shows you have vivid, astral dreams that can be prophetic. Flying dreams and out of the body experiencess are also present ,this can give telepathy and the ability to read others minds.
You also have Mars conjunct the north node. This gives a strong physical Aura and also gives you a charisma that others can palpably feel as your aura penetrates your environment. For example, when entering a room full of people, many will turn towards you even if you weren't seen entering. This aspect give a magic to your physical body. This aspect tends to bring good luck because you usually make the the best decisions intuitively. If you act spontaneously, you you are always correct.
In addition, your Venus/mercury midpoint is conjunct your node which also increases your intuition and gives you a optimistic and laughter filled personality that is very attractive to the opposite sex. This aspect gives many friends and suitors.
With Saturn sextile to mars and the node and Jupiter sextile to your sun,anything you set out to do is successful. These aspects show a practical bent and economic/educational success.
With sun opposed to Neptune,you likely have a spiritual view on life, though this aspect can lead you to confusion and interia at times. Sometimes you are extremely impatient alternating with periods of lassitude.
rahu

Interesting. you have the Sun in creative, dynamic Leo, part of an artistic Fire Grand Trine. . And yet the North Node, one’s dharma and spiritual pathway, is in Cancer conjunct the Mars and the 4th cusp. So you may be very drawn to home and family and could feel pulled in two directions. You want to follow your heart and see if Fame and Success awaits you, but you are also very fond of emotional support and stability from your close emotional network?

Yes! Thats very true. Family and emotional support is important to me, but also art is important to me too. Thank you for your input :)

One thing would be your Cancer-Leo focus. Do you have a fair bit of attachment to your home, or would you describe yourself as a "homebody"?

Jupiter in the second house is supposed to confer the ability to make money. In my experience, however, sometimes these people can make money, but hanging onto it is another issue.

To me the moon in your 12th house in Aries suggests that you may be a bit of a loner at heart, who sometimes prefers working behind the scenes to being on-stage. Your Leo nature likes attention and acknowledgement, but you may actually feel more comfortable in situations where you do not feel scrutinized.

You're right, most people describe Leos as the "spotlight" type, etc. But sometimes even though I like attention, I can be very shy and quiet. This was very accurate, thank you.

Hi astralanswer
Your mercury/uranus midpoint is conjunct your ascendant and square exactly to your sun. This shows you have exceptional psychic /astral abilities. It also gives a quick,sharp intelligence. It shows you have vivid, astral dreams that can be prophetic. Flying dreams and out of the body experiencess are also present ,this can give telepathy and the ability to read others minds.
You also have Mars conjunct the north node. This gives a strong physical Aura and also gives you a charisma that others can palpably feel as your aura penetrates your environment. For example, when entering a room full of people, many will turn towards you even if you weren't seen entering. This aspect give a magic to your physical body. This aspect tends to bring good luck because you usually make the the best decisions intuitively. If you act spontaneously, you you are always correct.
In addition, your Venus/mercury midpoint is conjunct your node which also increases your intuition and gives you a optimistic and laughter filled personality that is very attractive to the opposite sex. This aspect gives many friends and suitors.
With Saturn sextile to mars and the node and Jupiter sextile to your sun,anything you set out to do is successful. These aspects show a practical bent and economic/educational success.
With sun opposed to Neptune,you likely have a spiritual view on life, though this aspect can lead you to confusion and interia at times. Sometimes you are extremely impatient alternating with periods of lassitude.
rahu

Wow wow wow. A lot of things I never new. I think I may start meditating to really get in tune with my intuition. Most of the time when I follow my instincts things go well. Thank you so much!