"Fake" John here

johnbb

Hello,

You can call me John. I say "call" because that is not my real name and just made up for this forums. That said, you can be rest assured that every other detail / feeling / experiences / emotions are real .

I'm atheist and fascinated by logic. I'm interested in psychology(behavioral psychology) and did my Engineering in IT. I DO NOT believe that any human nature/trait is good or bad. Cheating/lying/manipulating can easily become ones strength in real world (if one chooses to ignore the morality of it)

I don't believe in having 100s of friends but have chosen to keep just 1 near me and I do trust him. (within reason. Unfortunately, I am one of those who only would trust themselves)

I'm here to see , learn and apply IF there is something worth learning :p

JUPITERASC

Hello,

You can call me John. I say "call" because that is not my real name and just made up for this forums.
That said, you can be rest assured that every other detail / feeling / experiences / emotions are real .

I'm atheist and fascinated by logic. I'm interested in psychology(behavioral psychology) and did my Engineering in IT. I DO NOT believe that any human nature/trait is good or bad. Cheating/lying/manipulating can easily become ones strength in real world (if one chooses to ignore the morality of it)

I don't believe in having 100s of friends but have chosen to keep just 1 near me and I do trust him. (within reason. Unfortunately, I am one of those who only would trust themselves)

I'm here to see , learn and apply IF there is something worth learning :p
Hello "Fake" John, welcome - JUPITERASC is not my real name either :smile: