Hello from John Sandbach

John Sandbach

I've just placed a new book on Kindle. It's called "The Circular Temple" and is a study of the 360 degrees of the zodiac. It uses four different sets of degree symbols and explores their interrelationships. It's probably the most extensive book ever written on degree symbols -- 1094 pages in length, and sells for only $3.00. I'd love for all of you to use it for chart interpretation and to give me feedback about it. The prices was originally $9.99 but I decided to make it more available to more people. It's also wonderful to use as an oracle, by asking a question and then randomly picking a sign and a number from 1 to 30 to yield the degree.

Each one of the four sets of symbols vibrates with one of the angles. One of the degree sets, called The Pleiadian Symbols, is a rechanneling of the Sabian Symbols and vibrates with the Ascendant and shows the personality of the degree. The set known as the Omega Symbols vibrates with the Nadir ad shows the core of the degree, its root and basis, the set known as the Chandra Symbol vibrates with the Descendant and shows how the degree relates to the world around it, and the set known as The Azoth Symbols vibrates with the midheaven and shows the highest spiritual potential of the degree. You can use all four sets to interpret any planet sign, Arabian Part or midpoint, house cusp or any other degree in the chart.

I am so excited for astrologers to use this book to gain greater insights into charts, and to fine tune their work. You can contact me through my website, johnsandbach.com and let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

John Sandbach