Would a powerful sun make me stand out in crowds?

Leocorpicer

Hello. I am very often told by many astrologers that my Sun is very powerful. Does this make me more noticeable and shine in crowds? Does it convey a sense of competence? Probably because of my dignified/singleton sun in the first house, I am tall, have a strong build (am bodybuilding) and often called handsome.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.72418.11820.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 30

Moog

It sure could be.

Shadbala calculation gives you a very strong Sun. You're a celebrity, congratulations :lol:

byjove

Account Closed
Hi!

Leo Sun in the 1st house, yes, definitely everyone sees and hears you! :tongue: Yes, yes, yes.

Even though you have Cancer rising, that strong Leo Sun will come out loud anyway. I'd say the right moment would really see you shine - whatever makes you tick, then the Leo Sun comes out of the quieter Cancer rising shadow.

(I've also Cancer rising, Sun in the 10th of Aries. More experienced astrologers than myself said a fire Sun - like our's - pierces right though a water ascendent. Cancer is also cardinal - it's a mark of choice and action, not sitting and waiting for others!)

You have the Moon hidden down in the 4th of Scorpio. More than a fair bit of your personality is literally hidden I think. So people see some of you, like an iceberg.

Not only is your Sun in 1st House, but your Sun is Conjunct AC. This is a very powerful aspect if you want to make a strong first impression on others. Although this is good, your Moon is Square AC. Moon square AC means that you portray emotions to others that you do not wish to portray. An example would be this:

You are having an excellent day; you are happy with life. Out of nowhere someone may come up to you and ask you what is wrong. You will be confused by this because they had not read your emotions clearly. This goes for any other emotion. People may view you as angry, when you're not. People may view you was happy, when you're not. This square is only something you must work with, but it can be worked with to improve the way you portray emotions to others.

Most astrologers will tell you that you have a strong presence to others because your Sun sign is in it's luminary ruler. Leo is ruled by the Sun, which therefore gives you a strong presence because your Sun is in Leo. The aspects to your AC are more important than the placement of your Sun. Because your AC is conjunct Sun, you have no problem proving that your presence is very strong.

I have Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, and Fortune in 1st House. My Sun does not conjunct my AC, but my Moon conjuncts AC. This means that my emotions have a strong presence in first impressions/appearance. Compared to you, my emotions are strong. Compared to me, your vital energy is strong.