can some one read my chart plz

pankti.v.kohli

Hey guys, I have been trying to learns about my chart.

I have made my chart from online if any one can read it and answer few questions.

Will I be famous? ( love acting and I want to be an actress)
What do my planets tell about my education?
How till my love life/married life be?

DOB 26th- april-1991
time 8:15:52AM(Baroda, Gujarat, India)
standerd time 8:53AM

this is alink to my natal chart

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...3.12&lat=22.18

Thanx guys for your time :smile:

zain2137

Hey guys, I have been trying to learns about my chart.

I have made my chart from online if any one can read it and answer few questions.

DOB 26th- april-1991
time 8:15:52AM(Baroda, Gujarat, India)
standerd time 8:53AM

this is alink to my natal chart

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-b...3.12&lat=22.18

Thanx guys for your time :smile:

Hey, your chart shows you were born on a certain cuspian. I am using Jyotish astrology as an option, because your natal chart shows you were born in India which is primarly eastern astrology, if you would like western traditonal astrology readings you are more than welcomed to contact me.

So anyways regarding your love life, you will have some ups and downs. Your man or object of interest will find you hard to understand because you have a strong reflection of Saturn in your fifth house. Although it can be fixed if you are willing to follow the patterns of Saturn all the way and accept it's challanges. Also, let me warn you your love life will be extremley moody. Although you have a strong influence of Fire and Air in your shirt you could be looking for a romantic time aswell, but Saturn is there aswell.

Regarding education, it shows you are very smart and creative. You might not be smart in practical areas but you have a lot of general knowledge. It shows some of it is inherated mabey from family members. You could be looking towards a high paying career preferably, in the sciences and managment. Your cuspian shows you have excellent leadership skills as well.

Now the last one about being famous. That is strictly horoscopes, which are a latter part of astrology. Not all horoscopes are accurate 100%. You have to beleive in yourself to be an actress, the stars have nothing to do with that. Most people that tell you, you can become an actress just by looking at your chart are probably lieing. In all truth if i was to pick out an career for you based upon your chart it would be either nursing, you have some decent qualties.

babydoll

- you are likely to be slim and you should be quite tall. you'd like to look nice and spend a lot of time on making sure you will look nice with a 1st house venus and a libera moon but looking at other suggesting factors i'd say it might be difficult. you may come shy and even too self conscious at times and have the tendancy to hide yourself sometimes. thus i guess living in the spotlight may be difficult. your relationship with your father may not be ideal.
- i guess at primary school+middle school, you were good at most of the subjects even when you didn't study. however, your higher education may encounter difficulties.
- you are the romantic type.
-------------------------------
i couldn't open your chart so i had to draw one myself based on the information you've provided.