Interesting matches

zarya

One more
Sporting Espanyol

WaS2Nal.gif

A chart similar to Cesena chart

Favoring DSC (underdog)

Gijon should prevail, not to lose, possilbly to win, it is the underdog by table.

Pluto is on IC orb 2 degrees 35 minutes not really a complete destruction of favorite (asc).

Last edited:

gecko235

why you post the chart for 5:20? game began 5:30

also why u give isc to favs?

teams have 1&10 - and - 7&4

or u use different method?

zarya

Thanks,
I stand corrected for this.

Wow this favors Gijon even more, now I am more certain of Gijon victory as ASC is to be wrecked by pluto orb of 12 minutes, and Gijon is in the lead already.

fbfCKHO.gif

There is saturn squareing antiscion of pof but this should not do much since it is not oppo or conjunction and saturn rules the IC, secondary importance to DSC of course

Last edited:

zarya

why you post the chart for 5:20? game began 5:30

also why u give isc to favs?

teams have 1&10 - and - 7&4

or u use different method?

Pluto just does not like favorites, it is there to fu*k them up, no matter which angle.

So on IC gives power to DSC and on ASC kills the ASC, similar on MC destroys the ASC and on DSC gives nuclear power to DSC to lay it on ASC.

zarya

Borussia Eintracht

supposed to start at 20.45

started at 20.45.30

Tz2zNx7.gif

Moon opposition fortuna favors underdog (DSC)
Major testimony
Moon square saturn favors underdog (DSC) again
Smaller testimony

Sun controls 7th house
Smaller but strong in aspect testimony for favorite (ASC)

I do not know who is the favorite, because they are together on table, maybe jerseys may help but since it is a tricky one I would stay away, I mean descendant should be better but who is descendant. If I need to decide I would say Borussia since it is lower on table but I would advise not to put money on this.

Should be cool to watch though and see.

Last edited:

zarya

Result:

Cesena Benevento

4 - 1

and

Sporting Gijon Espanyol

1 -1

Possible reasons :

*Saturn square antiscion of pof 2 degree 33 minutes not to be disregarded, this has lowered chances for Gijon though it is a secondary testimony

*Pluto on cusp is stronger testimony when it is contacting fortune

all infulences should be taken into account

Cesena did not have a square of antiscion fortune to saturn as it was more than 4 degrees, out of orb, so they excelled.

Last edited:

zarya

Atletico Madrid vs Villareal

Only one relevant aspect for asc

Moon sextile antiscion fortune

Madrid closer to win

gecko235

if u dont mind i post some games here as well as i like the name of the thread ^^

german cup semi-final
--------------------------------------------------

Tue Apr 25 18:45 [Bor. Mönchengladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt]

expected homecolours: white white white

expected awaycolours: red red red

/ Asc-points : 466/ Dsc-points: 301

picks; stats / colour / home-away / favourite

/ 2/ 2/ 1/ 1

odds 1 2

/ 2.03/ 3.71

scibet rating : attack home - defense home / attack away - defense away

/ 100.0 - 100.0/ 100.0 - 100.0

goalpoints

/ 230.0

asc-report

/ ruler1: Mars ruler10: Sun ruler5: Jupiter aspects: moon square aru 1
ru10 conj h7

dsc-report

/ ruler7: Venus ruler4: Saturn ruler11: Mercury aspects: moon trine ru4
moon conj ru11

asc-goalpoints

/ 200.0

asc-goaltime

/ Ru10 conj Dsc 18.0:45.0 Ru10 conj Dsc 18.0:50.0 Ru10 conj Dsc 18.0:55.0 Ru1 opp Pof 20.0:30.0 Ru1 opp Pof 20.0:35.0

dsc-goalpoints

/ 220.0

dsc-goaltime

/ Ru7 trine Pof 20.0:5.0 Ru7 trine Pof 20.0:10.0

neutral-goaltime

/ Msc change sign: 19.0:30.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 19.0:50.0 chiron trine pof: 19.0:55.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 19.0:55.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:0.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 20.0:0.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:5.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 20.0:5.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:10.0 Moon quincunx Pof: 20.0:10.0

this promises to be an exciting game

both sides having good testimonies, i see frankfurt stronger though

both teams having similar records, loosing against the same teams in their last five matches

since these important games dont tend to have high scoring i would go for

1:1 full time

in many games where there is one lord on the others cusp, the team tends to score early.. we´ll see

frankfurt scoring late in the first half when mars makes the opposition to pof

gladbach turning it on in the second half where they will get many chances and eventually score their goal

both teams had high scoring encounters lately so there could be more goals coming

frankfurt to not lose 90 minutes and second half to have more goals also btts

lets go :sideways:

GOOD PREDICTION 1:1 ft :)

goal at the start as said and just before ht when the msc changed sign

:)

have to add that i read the report wrong.. ru1 made opp pof at 20:30 thats the end of the second half when frankfurt had the only chance in the second half..

Last edited:

zarya

Borussia Eintracht 1 -1

Things I missed:

The main thing is the square of antiscion moon with mars favoring the asc which was obviously enough to nullify moon opposite fortuna.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If we take another chart for extra time it favors the Ascendant

It might be Eintracht since the square to saturn is now irrelevant.

zarya

Eintracht Frankfurt won the pass

-----------------------------------

Atletico Madrid lost. But I do not think there is any astrological explanation for this late loss in Madrid. Quite peculiar. If there is anyone to fill in my blanks please do :smile:

Ok there is one, moon square saturn (testimony for dsc) of course, coming later (more relevant by finality) than square to antiscion mars (testimony for asc) but it is a smaller testimony though this antiscion sextile mars is also a smaller testimony for asc which comes last in this game, but I forgot the exact time so this could have passed also before square to saturn.

Main aspects could be slightly stronger than these by antiscion.

I had my fun for today.

Last edited:

gecko235

i know post game is a little dodgy but this game of the day i want to post the report :)

Wed Apr 26 18:45 [Bayern Munich v Dortmund]

expected homecolours: red blue red

expected awaycolours: yellow yellow black

/ Asc-points : 1/ Dsc-points: 391

picks; stats / colour / home-away / favourite

/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 2

odds 1 2

/ 1.44/ 7.5

scibet rating : attack home - defense home / attack away - defense away

/ 0.0 - 0.0/ 0.0 - 0.0

goalpoints

/ 320.0

asc-report

/ ruler1: Mars ruler10: Sun ruler5: Jupiter aspects:

dsc-report

/ ruler7: Venus ruler4: Saturn ruler11: Mercury aspects: moon conj h7

asc-goalpoints

/ 50.0

asc-goaltime

/ Ru10 opp Pof 18.0:45.0 Ru10 opp Pof 18.0:50.0 Ru10 opp Pof 18.0:55.0 Ru10 opp Pof 19.0:0.0

dsc-goalpoints

/ 60.0

dsc-goaltime

/ Moon conj Dsc 18.0:45.0

neutral-goaltime

/ Moon opp Pof: 19.0:0.0 Msc change sign: 19.0:5.0 Moon opp Pof: 19.0:5.0 Moon opp Pof: 19.0:10.0 Moon opp Pof: 19.0:15.0 Moon opp Pof: 19.0:20.0 Moon opp Pof: 19.0:25.0 Asc change sign: 20.0:25.0 Asc change sign: 20.0:30.0 chiron trine pof: 20.0:35.0

lots of goals and dortmund won :ninja:

zarya

superb really, I read the thread software, massive respect as I know what tons of work it was to get so far into this.

I am trying to get a hang of your markings system

[Bayern Munich v Dortmund]

stats / colors / home-away / favorite
2 2 2 2

I understand that DSC had better points,
so the favorite column gets 2 (frawley method),
the home-away get 2 because if we take asc as home we have 2 again,
colors get 2 because brighter venus is DSC,
but why does stats get a 2, I must be missing something?

Last edited:

zarya

Bayern - Borussia

The match has only one relevant aspect at the beginning and it favors descendant, it is the underdog and is in bright colors, so it should be Borussia.
Moon on 7th cusp - for DSC
Moon wide oppo fortune - for DSC

When using night fortuna as you suggested it doesn't make any relevant aspects in the beginning of the game as it is on 8 scorpio, its antiscion is 4 degrees behind IC, close but hardly undeniable.

My analisys would say of course Borussia draw and possible win.

A gem of a game.

Match.gif

gecko235

Hey .. thanks zarya :)

The stats column is decided by scibet.com ratings of offense and defense.. ive just now added these to the output.. before it was like if hometeam had higher att+def it was 1. Last couple of days you will find "scibet rating" in the output with att home - def home / att away - def away

Simply added up and compared :)

Towards the end of the season these values proof more significant than at the beginning and they might help deciding for over/under tips..

Anyhow.. cup matches dont get rated..only league matches, thats why this game had only 0-0 / 0-0
Is equal but decided 2

Clear ? :)

zarya

Manchester Derby

8:00 PM GMT

Man. City
vs
Man United

Dcs ruler venus receives a sextile from moon
*Strong testimony for DSC
Mc ruler sun squares ant. pof
*Weaker testimony for DSC
Asc ruler mars goes into trine with ant. pof
*Weaker testimony for ASC

High probability of goal for DSC from 8.20 till 8.26pm relatively early in the match

Astrology says a possible win for descendent. If it was by Frawley it should be UTD. By colors City. I don't know the stats.

Match.gif

Last edited:

zarya

Hey .. thanks zarya :)

The stats column is decided by scibet.com ratings of offense and defense.. ive just now added these to the output.. before it was like if hometeam had higher att+def it was 1. Last couple of days you will find "scibet rating" in the output with att home - def home / att away - def away

Simply added up and compared :)

Towards the end of the season these values proof more significant than at the beginning and they might help deciding for over/under tips..

Anyhow.. cup matches dont get rated..only league matches, thats why this game had only 0-0 / 0-0
Is equal but decided 2

Clear ? :)

Crystal, but is the home - away column talking about position of asc as home as it is like I saw some discrepancies here or I just made a mistake

Got some ideas and suggestions of how to deepen the scrutinizing, hopefully I ll have time to formulate them soon.

Additional questions :

1. Do you use quincunx aspect, I ve read you used Sesquiquadrate ?

2. Do you use calculation for asc/dsc points for the whole duration of the game or only the beginning?

3. How do you use timing then: for one half 45+1, than 15' pause than 45+1 again?

I saw that you were wondering about the following so this what happens.

In USA they have singers that sing national anthems before the matches, if there is a Canadian team, they sing the Canadian too, so they begin 10-15 minutes later depending on the sports etc.

In Brazil or Argentina or maybe both countries they sing/play club anthems, so these games also start later I suppose.

Last edited:

zarya

Bilbao v Betis

Moon comes to oppose day fortuna over a sign cusp/night fortuna does nothing
*Testimony for DSC
Antiscion sun on MC
*Testimony for ASC
Moon trines antiscion pof
*Testimony for ASC
Moon sextile venus
*Testimony for DSC

If we dismiss moon oppo fortuna and trrine antiscia because it happens at the same time we have a slight advantage for DSC.

If the DSC team is a lot weaker it could be ASC win too since sun is fortified.

If we use the points and goalpoints though I do not yet understand the difference between goalpoints and ascpoints and dscpoint since there may be higher number in goalpoints than in sum of ascpoints and dscpoints, but this could be because you cannot determine the side that scores. I would say it might be even a draw but tough to be sure.

Attachments

• Match.jpg
    Match.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 23

gecko235

Crystal, but is the home - away column talking about position of asc as home as it is like I saw some discrepancies here or I just made a mistake

Got some ideas and suggestions of how to deepen the scrutinizing, hopefully I ll have time to formulate them soon.

Additional questions :

1. Do you use quincunx aspect, I ve read you used Sesquiquadrate ?

2. Do you use calculation for asc/dsc points for the whole duration of the game or only the beginning?

3. How do you use timing then: for one half 45+1, than 15' pause than 45+1 again?

I saw that you were wondering about the following so this what happens.

In USA they have singers that sing national anthems before the matches, if there is a Canadian team, they sing the Canadian too, so they begin 10-15 minutes later depending on the sports etc.

In Brazil or Argentina or maybe both countries they sing/play club anthems, so these games also start later I suppose.

thank u

points are only calculated for beginning

i think about taking the end of the match into account too

aspects moon-ruler 1 4 7 10 i only use sext,square,trine,opp and conjunction

do u have experience with other aspects or even co-rulers (neptune,uranus,pluto)?

when im watching games it seems like co-rulers have impact too.. e.g. when goals are scored

Last edited: