Milo's Chart Actual

Dubyadude1986

I believe it would be an AA rating; Milo passed his birth time via the web today.

Thoughts, comments, questions, anything? Im pretty sure I saw people speculating about this chart a few weeks ago here.

Here is the chart and the data:

Leo rising, Libra Sun, Mercury and Neptune at 29 degrees, Cancer Moon in the 12th House. :bandit:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 22.05.32.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 22.05.32.png
    122.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 22.07.11.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 22.07.11.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

What triggered his resignation astrologically?

He was a Moon/Mercury square, but he has no planets in rx and very few other malefic aspects; Also, he looks very vulnerable to substances and has to watch his toxicity and pH type stuff.

I also have most of my planets in Cap/Scorp/Sag anchored by the node and chiron w/a 12th house singleton and have had sudden career upsets and obstacles. It's the Saturn transit.

Last edited:

katydid

His Sun/Moon Square, and the MC/IC axis, are all being hit hard by a few transits.
Most notably, the t-square formed by the Mars/Uranus in Aries opposing Jupiter, and squaring Pluto in Cap.

In a nutshell, he had Jupiter bestowing the Libran Sun/Merc with lots of beneficial opportunities, but Mars/Uranus in opposition, swept it all away quite suddenly. :sideways:

According to Ebertin:
Probable manifestations of hard aspect between Jup/Uranus=the tendency to miss the best chances/opportunities, the tendency to involve oneself in arguments with others in matters of outlook on life, or on questions of life -philosophy or religion.

Jupiter/Uranus=Sun/Pluto:
a good intellectual grasp, an inventive mind, far sightedness, An unusual striving for knowledge and understanding, A SUDDEN CHANGE IN FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES

Kannon

Only an original birth document gets an AA rating. I cannot find any web page that has this information. So are you saying it was via the web, but not public?

Also, to have an "actual" chart you need an actual city. Kent is a county.

If you have a page with the essential birth data, please link us.

Last edited: