cousin love

hyphen

Banned
Hello there!! :joyful:
I feel embarrassed and silly asking this.. but I mad a horary chart asking about a cousin of mine. what does he feel about me? Is it love attraction or fondness?
I've come really close with this cousin (from my mothers side) afte some hardships we have gone through and he is really fond of my but in a reall y sweet protective way :love: A friend of mine thinks that its like he is attracted to me but I really dont think that'd be the case.
so what do you think? (I already know the answer I think and I want it as proof :tongue: )

Attachments

• astro_2gw_166_horary.41658.28841.jpg
    astro_2gw_166_horary.41658.28841.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 30

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay. So your Mom is the 10th sign/Leo, and her sibling is 3 signs from the 10th or the 12th/Libra.
Then the sib's [your aunt/uncle] child is 5 from the 12th or the 4th/Aquarius.

So signifiicators are you = Mars
and your cousin = Sat
The two of you trine by fire signs, so the easy warmth between you.
But as to whether he is romantically interested in you at this time, I would have to say no and that is because the reception from him/Saturn to you/Mars is not favorable. With you/Mars in the sign of Leo, when Saturn sees you wearing the sign of its detriment, it does not react favorably. Mars does go on to perfect a trine with Saturn, but it is quite out of orb at this time. And it meets Jupiter first. Makes me think perhaps someone else may come into your life in the meantime?

Wishing you the very best,

hyphen

Banned
Okay. So your Mom is the 10th sign/Leo, and her sibling is 3 signs from the 10th or the 12th/Libra.
Then the sib's [your aunt/uncle] child is 5 from the 12th or the 4th/Aquarius.

So signifiicators are you = Mars
and your cousin = Sat
The two of you trine by fire signs, so the easy warmth between you.
But as to whether he is romantically interested in you at this time, I would have to say no and that is because the reception from him/Saturn to you/Mars is not favorable. With you/Mars in the sign of Leo, when Saturn sees you wearing the sign of its detriment, it does not react favorably. Mars does go on to perfect a trine with Saturn, but it is quite out of orb at this time. And it meets Jupiter first. Makes me think perhaps someone else may come into your life in the meantime?

Wishing you the very best,
Thank you dear :biggrin: I'm relieved haha