What will I be when I grow up?

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Okay, I am about a week away from becoming 43 and I have accomplished being a "Jack-of-all-trades". Looking at my nativity chart, I can see why I have pursued the things that I have done as a career/job. I have worked with children, managed retail stores in the beauty industry, worked in the food industry, been a professional psychic, sold cars, had my own wholesale representation company, loved being a bartender, and currently breed exotic birds, am on the board for a mental health support group, and volunteer in numerous leadership positions with in a political party, including running campaigns.

Though I loved all the things I have done and thrown myself in with single minded purpose, I still feel I haven't found my niche.

Anyone have any insights?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
career, to sprite

sprite,

Since you have Cancer (home, also nurturing, people) modifying Moon (home, also emotions, people) conjunct North node (future goals) focused in the 6th house (daily work), as long as you work in some type of daily work that nurtures of focuses on people in some way, you are moving in a helpful direction. Since the 6th house is traditionally associated with pets, pet-related jobs apply as well.

Careering,

Tim

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Yes, I agree with what you have written Tim, but this is where the something is missing crisis begins. If you notice in the 12th Merc and Mars are conjunct and racing (3 degrees) to the Asc. My mind and drive working together have been very powerful. I find when I work in a "helper" mode, I notice a passive/agressive streak because I am not happy if I am not in control, and not using my mind. Remember Katheleen Bates in the movie "MISERY"? :eek: okay it is not extreme like that, but I find I get depressed and annoyed easily. I have the Sun and Moon Tsquaring Jupiter in the 2nd... I have thought of music or real estate maybe. (the Venus in the first likes the music idea too, I think) or a combination... home decorating/design?? And just for fun, Neptune is conjunct the MC. The psychic (and the 12th and the Moon and NN in Cancer) must be showing up in these areas.

In the last year, (I have been fortunate to be able to stay home with the kids) I have wanted to start a metaphysical store, have an upscale retail import store, open a politically liberal coffee shop, a wholesale import tropical fish store, go back to school and study music, I am sure there are other great plans I have already forgotten.... oh yeah, my favorite. My husband needs to win the lottery because I want to be the wife of a philanthropist...:p

TK