Career options?

I'm starting to hate my current job as a cake decorator in retail. No one cares if you do a good job as long as it gets done fast. Attention to detail and creativity is only barely appreciated as long as you do it fast or just like it shows in a book. I need help ASAP before I turn into a retail zombie, lol. People say they see me as a teacher when they look at my chart but I really hate being the center of attention! I don't mind one on one teaching because I don't feel like I'm being put on the spot by multiple people, but it's definitely not something I want to do as a job. What would you suggest me look into doing the rest of my life from an astrological point of view? TIA

Attachments

• birth chart aspects to all.jpg
    birth chart aspects to all.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 24

haidee

At first I read your name as Morgan Freeman.... Oh gee, sorry.

Hm yeah, I can see why with Virgo's planetary ruler in the 9th house (whole signs system)... Mercury in the 9th house would often describe someone who'd be good as a teacher or involved with higher learning in one way or another.
The Mercury/Mars square could make you a person who speaks before thinking things through, but using this in a positive way, you could be a great communicator.
The influence of Jupiter close to your Midheaven could also indicate someone known for their good judgment/wisdom.

So I'm guessing something related to the 9th house? Philosophy, religion, travelling, interacting with people from other cultures, publishing, import/export, trade etc.

Brainstorm:
1-1 interaction (moon in 7th), focus on the person's ressources (sun in 8th), use of your knowledge related to the 9th house (mentioned above)
~ which will make you known for your good judgment (jupiter in 10th)

I hope that made sense :lol:
Feel free to disagree, I'm just a novice.

Arena

Do you yourself see yourself as Sagi rising or Scorpio rising?
Sagi rising would be outgoing while Scorpio rising would be rather reserved.

In my system you would be Scorpio rising, which explains your shyness, not wanting to be in the spotlight. You would have Sun in Gemini and Moon in Taurus.

That would mean your ruler of 1st is Mars, placed in 6th house of services, which is also confirmed by your current job. Having your Mars in trine to Jupiter and your MC in Leo might give you the ambition to make your own service company when you feel ready.

Have you found yourself interested in 8th house matters?

Last edited: