Pisces/Aquarius cusp attracting fire friends?

txri

Ive noticed that a majority of my friends are fire signs (Aries/Sagittarius) or earth (Virgo/Taurus). Is that common for water signs? Or could it be my admiration of fires assertive attitude and outgoing nature?

I feel like I could relate more with water signs but for whatever reason my friendships with them just fall flat.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, my chart is dominated by Pisces (sun, asc, moon, mercury), does my cusp even matter?

CapAquaPis

Feb. 15 b-day here (Aquarius sun/moon), has a Taurus mother and brother, and Sagittarius father and half-sister (his first child). My natal chart shows True Node in 29* Leo opposite Sun/Moon. In sidereal astrology, Feb 14 is cusp Capricorn/Aquarius and I have a good deal of Capricorn personality traits. You should post your natal chart which may reveal why you have so many fire and earth sign friends. Here's mine with all the details (like my Neptune in Sag and Chiron in Tau).

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_michael_11067_39479.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

txri

Here's my chart.

Cancer mother, Sagittarius dad and Taurus brother.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_tori_b_35951_11840.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_tori_b_35951_11840.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

sibylline

Ive noticed that a majority of my friends are fire signs (Aries/Sagittarius) or earth (Virgo/Taurus). Is that common for water signs? Or could it be my admiration of fires assertive attitude and outgoing nature?

I feel like I could relate more with water signs but for whatever reason my friendships with them just fall flat.

I don't know if I'm a cusp, since I don't worry about them, but my Sun is early Pisces. More or less all of my friends have strong earth or fire placements; most of their personal placements are in fire and earth (next common would be Aquarius Moon or Rising). I also have fire and earth prominent.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, my chart is dominated by Pisces (sun, asc, moon, mercury), does my cusp even matter?

Probably not. Also, that's a hefty dose of Pisces...do you live in the concrete world or is it optional for you? And do you run on pure intuition? :)

txri

Probably not. Also, that's a hefty dose of Pisces...do you live in the concrete world or is it optional for you? And do you run on pure intuition? :)

It can be optional but I've, more or less, been able to snap out of my fantasy way of thinking.
I made a post not too long ago asking about my chart indicating psychic/intuitive abilities because I've been taking more notice to it lately. So I'm still trying to learn how to better understand and use my intuition. It surprises me how accurate it is :surprised: