Declinations in Synastry

The_Sundance_Kid

I was wondering how many people see if they have parallels or contra parallels in their synastry charts. With an orb of 1 degree I think this has helped explained some of the issues I always felt were there with people I know but were not in the conventional synastry chart.

For me it is always the moon.

Person 1

There were some minor moon mars aspects between us but this didn't explain the strength of the feelings or issues involved. Declination wise there were contra parallels though. There was also mutual and EXACT moon- eros trines in the synastry chart too. (This last bit isn't declinations but it's an interesting point so I thought I'd throw it in there.)

Person 2

So I think, gee this situation reminds me of person 1 (who by now is a few years back) so I do a chart except I do not know the birth time. There is a chance the moon may be opposite my mars but I cannot be sure. This was a few months back. Yesterday I do the declination chart and realise that if the moon is opposite the mars it would also be contra-parallel, making it even stronger.

Further more even if that is all wrong because I don't have an exact birth time, my moon is contra parallel their mars, and to know that I do not need a birth time as it's within orb for the entire day. In the synastry chart there is no aspect between my moon and their mars. This explains why this situation reminded me so much of Person 1.

Has anyone else found declinations useful in this way? I think it works best for personal planets and planets OOB as declinations for other planets do not change very fast.

Moulin

Yes. I find declinations in synastry particularly revealing, especially:

venus/chiron
saturn/chiron
venus/neptune
saturn/jupiter
saturn/neptune
pluto/chiron
juno/venus
juno/chiron