Reincarnation Proof

Reincarnation Proof [BANNED] True Story Caught on Film That Shocks The World !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF3KqGpxXvo

I highly recommend this 7 minute video, a true story of the reincarnation of a young boy whose parent's set out to disprove his experiences. Ha! The book based on this story is one I read a few years ago and have shared with others. It's excellent. Title: Soul Survivor. This is a great link to share with those who are interested in this subject, or those that aren't for that matter.
There's much food for though in this story. I have heard that 80% of the world believes in reincarnation, but because we live in a 'christian' nation, many do not know that.

7 minute video on Proof of Reincarnation

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"The soul comes from without into the human body, as into a temporary abode, and it goes out of it anew it passes into other habitations, for the soul is immortal." "It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but only retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead; men feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals… and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some strange new disguise."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I think trees are a wonderful example of reincarnation. They only appear to have died. But we see with our own eyes that in the springtime, after a short rest, they are born again and our perception of death was a beLIEf and not [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]true at all. The life of human beings is cyclic too. We are re-cycled over and over, in love with eternity." ~Sharon Pacione[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quotes on Reincarnation By Famous People[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.adishakti.org/_/reincarnation_quotes_from_famous_people.htm[/FONT]

Celeste88

Interesting. I do believe somehow, just that there are really few examples to back it up. Most people cannot remember somehow, or may be faking it.

Mark

Even one case of a child who remembers the names, homes, and faces of people they've never met is enough.

Choe

Even one case of a child who remembers the names, homes, and faces of people they've never met is enough.

There are even more stories of children like this.
Also,have you read the book of Michael Newton "Soul journey"? He is a hypnotherapist and writes down the past lives regressions of his patients. Man,how I love that book.

Last edited:

Mark

There are many stories of children who remember, but these are usually dismissed by parents, so no one else gets to hear them. No parent wants their child to be "that weird kid." Even so, these are the most interesting stories. Being familiar with hypnosis, I am wary of all past-life regressions. I know how easily gaps can be filled with erroneous information. It can be done right, but it is very difficult to do it right. So, I'm more interested by the stories of children who, completely unprovoked, just start spouting facts about people, places, machines, and wars that they've never seen in their short lives.

Love2Know

Yeah I am open to believing in this apparently as a child I wold talk about my past life, it took me a few years to be able to sleep without hawiian music playing in my room. For my 15th birthday my dad took me to a hawiian island in honour of the fact I would say I used to live in Hawaii in my other life. I believe it can be real.... I was also convinced I was 'royal' loolllllllllllllll but that could be the leo.

Choe

Yeah I am open to believing in this apparently as a child I wold talk about my past life, it took me a few years to be able to sleep without hawiian music playing in my room. For my 15th birthday my dad took me to a hawiian island in honour of the fact I would say I used to live in Hawaii in my other life. I believe it can be real.... I was also convinced I was 'royal' loolllllllllllllll but that could be the leo.

That's so funny and cool. I've heard that the soul usually reincarnates not very far from where it was, which is so depressing for my Sag positions. :lol:

Love2Know

Oh well I am in the freezing cold of Quebec! So if I was in Hawaii, it is pretty far, though I used to get told I looked Hawaiian sometimes as a kid! Where did you hear the reincarnation location thing??? I never heard that before, interesting I wonder what the reasoning behind that is.... I heard Gary Bousy say something like life is school for advanced clowns anyways it was hilarious.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

There are many stories of children who remember, but these are usually dismissed by parents, so no one else gets to hear them. No parent wants their child to be "that weird kid." Even so, these are the most interesting stories. Being familiar with hypnosis, I am wary of all past-life regressions. I know how easily gaps can be filled with erroneous information. It can be done right, but it is very difficult to do it right. So, I'm more interested by the stories of children who, completely unprovoked, just start spouting facts about people, places, machines, and wars that they've never seen in their short lives.
The story of a Scottish boy who apparently remembers a previous life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoSrzpLoODo:smile: