Looking for some hope

Slasher

Hi,

I just want to start off by letting you know I only have a general knowledge of how horary works but not very good at interpreting the charts. Hopefully, I can use this resource to not only get a reading but also learn how to interpret these charts myself.

My first observation is that the ASC is at 3 degrees which indicates it might be too early for an answers as the situation hasn't fully developed. Though things will be happening within a weeks time so the situation is almost there. If I can get a reading even despite the low ASC I would appreciate it.

BELOW IS MY ATTEMPT TO LEARN HORARY PLEASE DISREGARD IN YOUR OWN READINGS. (I suck terribly at this and am only trying to apply things I have read here.)

With the Moon in my Seventh house it shows that I am ready to get into a close relationship with another person. It might also so my desire to satisfy this inherent need for someone. Shows that my general well being is dependent on my social life so I am guessing I can take that as in I will end up with a friend? Once again I am not sure if the signifigator would be the moon in the equation?
I have a lot of different things going on in my 5th house and this causes a lot of confusion in my head. Since, I am currently looking for a lasting relationship instead of a fling. Jupiter in the fifth house shows my confidence and perhaps even over confidence towards my sex life. Neptune represents that I will end up going after a girl with a lot of problems so I can so to say rescue her? But why would that be in my fifth house? Chiron in my fifth house? Does Chiron even matter in horary?

Sorry, guys I am not very good at this I am still trying really hard to learn but I can't draw any more conclusions.

Anyways, I have the following questions I would like interpreted by someone talented in the art of reading horary. If you could explain how you interpreted the data it would be a start towards learning this skill. Though, do try to translate it for me into advice so I could also put my heart at ease.

Question:
Roughly when will I meet the right girl?

And will it be someone who I am already friends with? (The Main question)
Date: 11/29/09
Time: 2:16 AM Eastern Time Zone

Background on situation:
I just got hurt really recently by a girl that I loved very dearly. I pretty much feel like I have lost out on my last chance at happiness in a relationship. I am trying to keep some hope but it is hard when things are so negative in my love life.

I still haven’t let go of that girl with who things didn’t go as planned with and still love her even after no contact for 3 months. Just looking for some hope that’s all…

PS: I know I actually didn’t give what I thought the chart was saying but that’s because I haven’t really figured out this whole thing yet.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_monkeyman_hp_26462_9322.gif
    astro_w2at_01_monkeyman_hp_26462_9322.gif
    29.8 KB · Views: 24

Slasher

Will I meet someone else?

I sort of posted that during very late hours and exhausted from work so I wasn't really thinking straight but thats what I meant.