How would a planet act applying by fall ?

mystic91

again .. i prefer aspect out of nice house vs a ****** reception.. i think it was the cast with agrh forgot the girl's name... she got married to british block .. SHIIITYYYYY reception I MEAN SHITTY! yet she is fine.. so shrug

Oh no more stuff to learn!!! What do you mean by "aspect out of nice house" ?

As sun's in its house of joy being the 9th, is this a nice house ? or is it not as its cadent ?

mystic91

Who is in need here, the Sun in dignity arriving under His own steam - thrust, Jup is sitting vegging out..the Sun says aha I caught you in your underwear..(? )you are at my mercy, little ol you and dignified me..humm the pickens look ripe to me...wasn't doing anything with my time anyway..me thinks I will pay a call on little ol' overweight Jup. and see how things swing (that's Leo for you.)

All the best
Vyri:biggrin::w00t:

Ahem im not overweight :unsure:

Yes the sun is in dignity so strong.....but the sun does go to jupiter being in jupiter's fall, so how would this then make the sun be ?

tikana

Oh no more stuff to learn!!! What do you mean by "aspect out of nice house" ?

As sun's in its house of joy being the 9th, is this a nice house ? or is it not as its cadent ?

hahaha that is what you get from me

open Lilly 7th house issues .. it tells you which houses are pleasant for relationships .. i cant think of all of them on top of my head

i am not Lillypedia

dr. farr

If there is an applying sextile aspect between both significators, but the fastest planet is applying by fall what would this mean ?

Querent = Jupiter in libra.
Quesited = sun in leo.

Jupiter is in the sun's fall, and the sun is in jupiter's dignity of face at 18 degrees and the one applying, jupiter receives the sun by face.

How would this make the sun act in regards of this aspect being in jupiter's fall, so applying by fall ?

Im thinking it would make the sun feel like they are not going to be accepted by jupiter, would this make sense ?

In my take on regular horary,, there is an exchange of dignities between the significators (ie, Sun in Jupiter's dignity by face) and the influences would cancel out.
However, I do not follow regular horary, so the accuracy of my understanding of the various, highly involved rules of interpretation in regular horary, is open to question:unsure:...

Vyri

Banned
Guessing the Sun doesn't wish to marry, just wishes a tete' a tete'? Nestleing Jupiter in legal-Libra (resonance Venus-oh where oh where is Venus), hopes he will (11th) pop the question (nuptul Libra) nudge nudge hint hint say no more say no more... (or is it you whom doesn't wish to accept a proposal?) Sun moves to you, he knows what you want, and maybe you both have spoken of vows, but a no go is understood? Now that is any man's coo-de-gra for limiting all that Leo represents..ahhhh freedom, freedom to flit where Sun wishes..delightful. Host sign Aquarius really is the answer to it all, after all you (Jupiter) are in his (Saturn co lord Uranus non/Lilly) realm or house, maybe you should consider friendship first, or is it just a call you wish, look to Gemini now bc Aquarius has displaced him on the 3rd to alight to the 7th, yes I think it is romantical and you wish a non fickle relationship from him?

When you asked if he would call, have you experienced amore' with him, so that the question is an expected call for romantic enjoyments for the both of you? Am not trying to pry..only trying to form an objective opinion for a delineation effort.

Thinking it is his habits you wish to reflect on clearing away any false misconceptions, all related to the context of your question. Mercury in his 6th house exalted in Virgo opposing Neptune in the 4th; means he may also wish to separate from false conceptions which you may suspect him of, or he wishes to reveal the truth that may be standing in the way of him being suspect to some discredit?

All the best
Vyri

Vyri

Banned
Dr. Farr am I wrong to think 'face' is least-man on the totem poll for advantage?
There is a positive there in face energy yet it is an ancient method used only fore specific delineation efforts to qualify a point if doubtful to perfection. Possibly term-exaltion etc are much more substantial energies to go by..

My thought is that Jup. is not only going to be given an 'opportunity' to engage by the amore Sun in all his intentions of romance but Jup. will be given the opportunity (sextile) by Sun in a fixed estate or realm, (stanch requirements to wooing?) This realm carries with it an Aquarius flavor, an additional detriment effect to the Sun's personality in Leo, will Leo be successful with all the trimmings an intention of his placement in Leo represents? Yes he may call..but I am wondering about the validification of the reason she wishes him to call.

No worries for Leo Sun, he is ardent in his suit, is an able ego in romance. Maybe he likes her saucy retorts, the dance is exciting, but may not register or acknowledge her wishes for him to call on the grounds she wishes him to respect her for-somewhere down the line? Some standard there could be challenged? Is it a friendship, expectant to develop into something beyond unrequited love if in deed they are just friends at the moment?

Somewhere in the querent's personality-appearance she is known for her position of Venus in Cancer (wishing for Mother-family exonerations) wishes to be known for upright decorum-possibly marriage? Even though Jup. (must consider Mars also, obscure (Combust-but none the less he is the host of natural house placement sign Aries, he figures (part of her temperament and his drives) into the equation also, Mars will eventually make a sextile to Jupiter.) Consider Jup. in the Via Combusta (either non effectual to Libra expectations) given less an importance to the querant's wishes for receiving the call?:sideways:

Scuse me if I seem to be challenging your intellect..only wishing to be clarified in my delineation efforts. I use cosmodynes authored by the BrotherHood of Light organization to help with pin pointing exactitudes-refining systems. Am often times very off!

Thank you
All the best
Vyri

dr. farr

Dr. Farr am I wrong to think 'face' is least-man on the totem poll for advantage?
Vyri

Ibn Ezra (12th century) informs us that (by his time) the great majority of astrologers considered face "the least man on the totem poll" relative to influence. However, he also informs us that in previous times face was given high place, and that even in his day Persian astrologers considered face equal to triplicity in importance. al-Biruni (11th century) writes that, among Hindu astrologers of his time, face was considered second in importance only to sign.
By the time of Lilly et al, and continuing to the present (in regular, traditional horary) face is the least of the considerations re to dignity.

PS: I think the cosmodyne system is excellent-as is most of Eberle's* work as published through the old Brotherhood of Light. I myself use my own syncretic system for evaluating dignity and detriment, however, I think more attention should be paid to the cosmodyne system by our traditionalist friends.

* = C.C. Zain

Last edited:

mystic91

In my take on regular horary,, there is an exchange of dignities between the significators (ie, Sun in Jupiter's dignity by face) and the influences would cancel out.
However, I do not follow regular horary, so the accuracy of my understanding of the various, highly involved rules of interpretation in regular horary, is open to question:unsure:...

So because the Suns in jupiter's dignity's by face, this cancels out the fact that jupiter is in suns dignity by fall ?

mystic91

Ibn Ezra (12th century) informs us that (by his time) the great majority of astrologers considered face "the least man on the totem poll" relative to influence. However, he also informs us that in previous times face was given high place, and that even in his day Persian astrologers considered face equal to triplicity in importance. al-Biruni (11th century) writes that, among Hindu astrologers of his time, face was considered second in importance only to sign.
By the time of Lilly et al, and continuing to the present (in regular, traditional horary) face is the least of the considerations re to dignity.
The part ive put in bold, this would actually make more sense for me, as like i said earlier in the thread if he did reach back out i would actually be happy as it would prove something to me, when thinking of the usual term for face i usually view it as something giving you the "face palm" so there okay with you but not that bothered, but in my instance this doesn't make much sense.
PS: I think the cosmodyne system is excellent-as is most of Eberle's work as published through the old Brotherhood of Light. I myself use my own syncretic system for evaluating dignity and detriment, however, I think more attention should be paid to the cosmodyne system by our traditionalist friends.

Do you have any links Drfarr or book recommendations you could refer me to ?

mystic91