Davidson Chart and Electional Astrology Question

utzxubiru

Could transits to the Davidson chart be taken to consideration?
Could an Electional Astrology search be made to a Davidson chart, for example to find which days the relationship will be prone to sexual encounters?
Is it correct to find out both individual partner transits to natal chart for each person the sexual predisposition for a given day and compare them, to another Electional Astrology search based on the Davidson chart, so one would have 3 charts ( Davidson + 2 Natal charts ) and by transit to natal and transit to transit, compare them together to figure out the most auspicious days for a sexual encounter?

i.e: using Kepler to do an Electional Astrology Search, in 3 seperate charts, two natal charts of different individuals and one Davison, looking for transits to natal and transits to transit for a especific day where there is a score for romance and sexuality, and finally compare the scores of all charts together for different days.

Electional Astrology Search on Davison Chart

31 Mar 2010 Tran-to-Natal
1.39 Points, Tran Ven opp Natal Plu, Orb = 0°39'
6.94 Points, Tran Mar sqr Natal Ven, Orb = 0°01'
TOTAL= 8.33 points

31 Mar 2010 Tran-to-Tran
TOTAL= 0 point

31 Mar 2010 Total= 8.33
Electional Astrology Search on Person A Natal Chart

2.97 Points, Tran Ven/Mar opp Natal Ura, Orb = 0°16'
TOTAL= 2.97 points

31 Mar 2010 Tran-to-Tran
TOTAL= 0 point

31 Mar 2010 Total= 2.97

Electional Astrology Search on Person B Natal Chart

0.75 Point, Tran Ven opp Natal Sun/Nep, Orb = 0°15'
2.59 Points, Tran Ven/Plu opp Natal Sun, Orb = 0°08'
TOTAL= 3.34 points

31 Mar 2010 Tran-to-Tran
TOTAL= 0 point

31 Mar 2010 Total= 3.34

Last edited:
Could transits to the Davidson chart be taken to consideration?
Transits can be used over these and composite charts --
Electional charts for events like starting a business, getting married days. I would not have thought it highly successful for creating a day for sex or romance. Unless of course you get a stellium planets in 8th house of sex :)

I don't use these points systems and it's not clear what you are hoping to achieve. Are you looking to conceive a baby maybe?