Negative aspects for a relationship

geminimoon83

Could someone please shed some light on Venus opposite saturn? I have been dating a great Aquarius guy for the past 6 months now. We are pretty close, yet he seems to have difficulty expressing himself or opening up. After dating for all this time we've only had 3 telephone conversations! Communication is totally lacking! I'm maybe a bit too talkative, but communication is very important to me so this clashes with his personality a bit. I do not know what exact time he was born, but I've heard that hard venus/ saturn aspects can hinder a person from expressing themselves. He also has moon opposite Saturn, Sun opposite Saturn, and Sun square Uranus. His Venus is in Aquarius and so is Mercury with Moon in Pisces.
I'm Taurus Sun (4th), Gemini Moon (5th), Capricorn Ascendant, Mars and Mercury conjunct each other and conjunct sun in Taurus (4th) and Venus in Cancer (6th)...
Hmmm....How did we ever attract each other? LOL!
Also, how much do opposing or squaring moons effect a relationship? All the guys I've ever dated and most of my friends have Pisces or Sagittarius moon.... Odd!
Thanks, y'all, :sideways:

geminimoon83

Too many squares for this too last?

Here is our charts with progressions, natal aspects, and transits. I can't do composite synastry charts because we do not know his birthtime.
There is almost a fear of communication. Sun square mercury perhaps? :(
Really do like him, but don't want to fool myself and waste time. After dating him 6 months I still cannot get him to open up more. Mars is also square Pluto and Saturn. :(

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_lll_2012517_72071_59551.ea.may.jpg
    astro_245gw_01_lll_2012517_72071_59551.ea.may.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_245gw_02_d_2012517_72010_55368.d.may.jpg
    astro_245gw_02_d_2012517_72010_55368.d.may.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 17