Can someone read my chart? Any interpretations welcome.

petrichor

I'm still relatively new to astrology and most people who've seen my chart mention that I'm emotional due to the large amount of water in my birth chart, but not much else, unfortunately. I'd like to hear other interpretations or observations about aspects of my chart if possible. Thank you in advance!

EDIT: Also, I'm wondering if my chart is "unfortunate" or not in any way.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.7064.61051.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.7064.61051.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Sounds like you find that description of yourself wanting. The time that this chart is set at gives an ascendant at 0 Cancer. If you born even 5 minutes earlier (which is a high possibility) Gemini would be rising which is not known for its emotional effusiveness. Regardless, I'll trust that this is your correct chart.

Cancer rises so we will see where the rulers are located to get a better picture of who you are. Both the Moon and Jupiter (exalted in Cancer) are culminating and conjunct the MC in the Sign of Pisces. You are person who has a strong internal morality that you do not communicate ( Jupiter Rx) but plays a major role in your decisions. This may give the impression that you go with your gut or make 'emotional' decisions. As Pisces is described as a 'mute' sign you are in no hurry to justify your decisions to others. With both rulers at the MC you are likely to be a highly visible person and as both planets are in good shape you are likely to have a very good reputation. This is because Jupiter denotes honours and prominent moons are said to give popularity with the people.

The way you come across may be a combination of Mars and Jupiter. That's because these two planets are the ones most configured with the moon and mercury, denoting your "manners". A dignified Jupiter is said to make people wise, prudent, magnanimous, respectful and good conversationalists. Mars participates so he will confer some fighting spirit to you, adding courageousness and argumentativeness to your personality. Your mars is placed in Virgo and also is prominent being conjunct the IC. This is a strategic Mars that will use its wits to outdo its opponents. So we see that you have more calculation (and hardness) in your personality than at first blush.

With strong convictions and a willingness to fight for them, you are more than just "emotional" (which every human being is). People may be willing to take up your cause too, because they like you so much.

Last edited:

petrichor

Yes, it is my exact birth chart, because I know what time I was born. However, I agree that it's a strange degree in a rising sign. I don't know whether rising signs can really determine a person's appearance (because of genes) but I have inherited a tendency to gain weight very easily from my paternal side, and my short height, (from both sides), both of which are supposedly cancer ascendant attributes.

Thank you so much for the detailed description. I do come off as easygoing and shy but people find me intimidating as they get to know me. I don't know about being well liked but I try not offend other people and when I was a child, I tried to blend in the background as much as possible.

conspiracy theorist

One aspect of the moon/water is water retention so the weightiness makes sense.

What do you think intimidates people when they look beyond your surface? And do you still try to blend in now that you're older?

petrichor

When I was younger, I was very insecure and it was obvious to the point that I attracted very toxic people into my life. Now that I'm older, I've become much less naive and vulnerable, and a lot more confident (partially due to the fact that I finally lost my extra weight). Even with my water placements, I can be incredibly analytical to the point that I come off as ruthless and unfeeling. Of course, people don't see this early on, and I think it's a reflex I've developed as a result of being around very selfish people at a young age--I establish myself as someone who will not accept being talked down to or treated like a doormat, etc. I guess some people might find this too direct and therefore intimidating? And I have an incredibly effective death glare, so that helps.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

It's good that you've grown into being a more assertive person, you seem to have channeled that Angular Mars of yours quite well.

Your chart indicates that the people you attract are going to be less than ideal. Ruler of your 7th house (relationships) is Saturn and he is in his fall, aneratic, and retrograde. Worst still he is located in your 11th house of friendships. So my advice is to remain vigilant of who you associate with, root out all the fakes and toxic folks and cherish the few who make the cut.

petrichor

Thank you, I most certainly will. I have very few people who I can call my friends because most of the people I meet think of friendship as something they themselves will benefit off of.