finance?

kjleo

Will i be financially stuck whole my life?
This uncle of mine by reading my chart told me that in future i will not be financially happy?
Is it true ??plz help
Date: 20 dec 1992
Time :23.04
Place: jaipur rajasthan india

HoneyDove

I disagree with that statement.

You have generous Jupiter in 2nd house of "your money" (Libra) trine the lovely, sharing Venus (Libra's ruler) in your 5th house "creative pursuits". Jupiter is also conjunct Part of Fortune at 20° in Libra. You have R Mars in 11th house of "large sums" in Cancer. Mars trines Cancer's ruler, the Moon in the 3rd.

Basically, all this suggest that you should have some up's and downs with money. I see financial extremes. More "have" than "have not". By "stuck" I think that means to be in a rut. That's seems quite opposite from what i'm getting.

Note: I'm still learning, but hopefully this helped. I love the practice :D

kjleo

I disagree with that statement.

You have generous Jupiter in 2nd house of "your money" (Libra) trine the lovely, sharing Venus (Libra's ruler) in your 5th house "creative pursuits". Jupiter is also conjunct Part of Fortune at 20° in Libra. You have R Mars in 11th house of "large sums" in Cancer. Mars trines Cancer's ruler, the Moon in the 3rd.

Basically, all this suggest that you should have some up's and downs with money. I see financial extremes. More "have" than "have not". By "stuck" I think that means to be in a rut. That's seems quite opposite from what i'm getting.

Note: I'm still learning, but hopefully this helped. I love the practice :D
Thank you for the reply.
But after going through my chart i saw that my jupiter is not in Libra its in Virgo 2nd house.
Does it change something?